[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone really feel like this wasn't about actually re-signed or losing Dwight the Basketball player?

It was just about winning the Dwight free agency race?
If you're trying to reload with the '14 FA class, then having Howard on the roster brings u closer to a title.

With the squad u have now, if you strike out on Bron, there isn't any combo of unrestricted 2014 FAs that will have u legitimately contending.

Last edited:
Dudes act like lebron the circus or something :lol:... Dude not leaving Pat Riley

QFT and repped

I cringe every time I see someone in our thread mention that possibility, seriously if it ain't Miami then it's Cleveland. I always say ya never know but dreaming of Bron in purple and gold is crazy :smh:

Knew Dwight would leave no surprise here ....I wish dudes would stop with this lebron talk get it through your heads it's not happening why would he come here to play with who ???

Kobe should sit out next year IMO and we should just tank this next daft is stacked and could possibly provide us with a franchise player I rather do that then fight to make the playoffs and get bounced in the first round

QFT and repped

I cringe every time I see someone in our thread mention that possibility, seriously if it ain't Miami then it's Cleveland. I always say ya never know but dreaming of Bron in purple and gold is crazy :smh:

Does he go back to Cleveland when he's washed on some David Beckham to the Galaxy move or next summer? Because next summer he's in his prime and hungry for chips. Will the Cavs be that team that can bring him 2-3 more chips by then?

I'd bet the house he aint going nowhere , that summer will be huge for him and Miami either way.

If they 3 peat no way in hell he's gonna leave without going for 4 in a row and if somebody dethroned them embarrassingly I couldn't see him tucking his tail and running...again.

But if I had to pick just 1 team with a shot in hell if it all goes wrong, that 1 team would be Cleveland. Which is still kinda crazy after that statement by Dan Gilbert.

I'm not even mad. I'm excited for our team's future :pimp:

This except we have still have MDA...

The FA list gives me some hope to fill out the roaster. I also never understood why Farmar & Sasha went overseas. I believe their last season in NJ went relatively well.

Edit: I am also excited to see Pau play C. Even though he is soft, this league really does not have any physical players any more.

Last edited:
@Chris_Broussard: Sources indicate Essential is 50/50 on becoming a New York Knicks fan and moving on to the NYK thread. Sources describe the Empire State is where his home is and he'd love to move on to something different but (cont) tl.ghkl.rd

This except we have still have MDA...

The FA list gives me some hope to fill out the roaster. I also never understood why Farmar & Sasha went overseas. I believe their last season in NJ went relatively well.

Edit: I am also excited to see Pau play C. Even though he is soft, this league really does not have any physical players any more.

This. if we were gonna lose dwight, i was comforted knowing that Pau gets to move back to C where he belongs. that late season surge last year when pau was finally allowed to operate down low isnt a coincidence.

@Chris_Broussard: Sources indicate Essential is 50/50 on becoming a New York Knicks fan and moving on to the NYK thread. Sources describe the Empire State is where his home is and he'd love to move on to something different but (cont) tl.ghkl.rd

:lol: Never...

I just have no patience for all this crying, complaining, and sulking.. Just move the hell on.

Always going to stay with my Lakers.

The crying and sulking is one thing, the delusions are another. From "We're still in playoff contention without Dwight.." :stoneface: :stoneface: to "We're getting LeBron next year.." :stoneface: it's all so wack. Just shut up, all of y'all.

You made a thread asking where Kobe will play next deadline....

EdLover-CMonSon-Ep16.jpg

Can we finally have a non overly emotional conversation about our offseason now that the Dwightmare is over?

Are you suggesting we should tank this thread?
I wouldn't mind it, but no. Just a change of conversation. Dwight is gone, everyone needs to get the **** over it, and look at what we can possibly do this offseason to get things moving.

Can we finally have a non overly emotional conversation about our offseason now that the Dwightmare is over?

Exactly. We got people sulking and people criticizing the sulkers. How about we discuss our next needed moves? Reasonably, what can we expect from the FO now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom