[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't get Lamar, Martin yes we need great point guard Nash is too old I don't think lebron is leaving the heat to go to la

That'll be a decent squad.
8th seed is wishful thinking with that creaky lineup. Y'all swear these old men are going to have monster years when they're all on the down slope of their careers. Delusional, straight up

Same guy who is saying Kobe should be traded.. 8 posts in and you make me wish Knightngale posted more..

Last edited:
That's likely a playoff team, so long as injuries are minimal and old legs can behave like young ones. But it would require Kobe being as effective as he was pre-injury, which I actually think he could be if he's used more at the 3 and bulks up a bit.

@Jmeeks20: Woww! I don't even have an instagram. Whoever that is needs to stop it!! #peoplethesedays

Damnit Jodie. We had a place in our hearts for you a minute ago..

Some notes before I delve into my bit about today’s news:

-congrats to Deuce, L2B and all the others who saw Dwight leaving. I was so sure that he wouldn’t leave LA, that he’d want to stay even if he’d be uncomfortable with Kobe/the pressure to win in the beginning. I’m still somewhat stunned that he walked away from the premiere franchise in the NBA, but the more time passes the more..

*Cough *Cough

You forgot or deliberately left my name out when you were actually the only one attacking me for saying this a year ago. I expect a congratulations as well and an apology for saying I had an "agenda".

Besides that, stay classy. The Lakers will be better off in the long-run, Dwight's not winning a championship in Houston anyways

:stoneface:

Yall need to tank. Stop with the kobe will never tank, lakers are above that, it's time.

Anyways,
:smokin :pimp:

Sincerely,
A rockets fan

Houston WILL NOT win a championship within Dwight's 4yr contract. Not only that, but I don't even see them getting to the finals

Well it's the laker thread so im not going to argue here, I just came in here to say yall should tank. You sound like a hurt cleveland fan right now.

Jesus Christ.
The amount of unrealistic situations being thrown out.

You really think if Kobe plays were going to have a top 2 pick next year? You really think he's gonna tank games? Go 12-70?

We're gonna have a mediocre pick no matter what if Kobe's playing. He's gonna get us at least 30 wins, AT LEAST. That's not even close enough to a top 5 pick :lol:

Man I don't even know Half the people who've come out of the wood works to come cry and complain about so much in here.

Honestly wanna join Essential until this nonsense dies down.

Any room on that relaxation boat for 1 more E?

Realisticly, I don't see Kobe by himself, coming back in December, able to singularly win 30 games for this team.

I don't believe in tanking but we're probably going to be in the hunt for some draft talent regardless if Kobe comes back healthy. He could be playing at 2007 level Kobe and this team barley will win 30 games with what we have right now.

However unrealistic, If we make the playoffs next year it will be a win for me a a Lakers fan. I still say we try to keep the franchise integrity intact.

Last edited:
wow. some of u guys actually call urselves laker fans??? especially dude with the laker logo avy lol

part of being a fan is seeing the glass as half full.

as a fan, ur supposed to be hopeful, not pessimistic.

ur a negative person with negative energy and i dont understand how u are a lakerfan when u sound like one of those fools from the kobe hate thread smh

Lol at some of this speculation. Look, as of right now there are 3 or 4 roster spots that need to be filled. Someone will sign at the mini mid. And 3 others at the vets mins..if spent correctly, you can still be respectable and stil have cap space next summer.

So we're one and done if:

No injuries...which is more likely with old players

Old legs = young legs...which makes absolutely no sense, unless you're advocating they should be on HGH or steroids of some sort

Kobe = pre-injury Kobe...which makes absolutely no sense because he'll NEVER be the same player ever again, it's the worst injury in all of sports

eyes.gif
Why even bother? Let Kobe get his D Rose on for the year, cop a lottery pick and bring in some talent next summer.
Yet Dominique Wilkins comes back next year with an achilles injury and averages 30

Last edited:
wow. some of u guys actually call urselves laker fans??? especially dude with the laker logo avy lol

ur a negative person with negative energy and i dont understand how u are a lakerfan when u sound like one of those fools from the kobe hate thread smh
Bro what the hell are you talking about? You can be a fan and still have an objective opinion. Reality is reality. The Lakers will more than likely be pretty bad this year by our standards. It's nothing wrong with stating the facts.

Bro what the hell are you talking about? You can be a fan and still have an objective opinion. Reality is reality. The Lakers will more than likely be pretty bad this year by our standards. It's nothing wrong with stating the facts.
and the fact is we have the black mamba. we are good to go. trust me, im a doctor

You guys are impatient and irrational. I get no thrill out of wasting my life watching a team unless I know they have a shot at the prize. THERE IS NOT A CHANCE IN HELL THE LAKERS ARE WINNING A CHIP NEXT YEAR. So take the year and set us up for the future.

Please note: this is all David Stern's fault. If we had CP3 Kobe doesn't get hurt and we're in the finals this past year and in '14.
But you're wasting your time discussing it

and the fact is we have the black mamba. we are good to go. trust me, im a doctor
Yeah an old *** Black Mamba. I'm one of the biggest Kobe fans around but I'm not stupid. Kobe at his age can only carry this team so far. I'll be tuning in to watch regardless of the outcome though.

Yeah an old *** Black Mamba. I'm one of the biggest Kobe fans around but I'm not stupid. Kobe at his age can only carry this team so far. I'll be tuning in to watch regardless of the outcome though.
kobe is cut from a different fabric than the rest. hes got the blood of african lions and the heart of 300 spartan warriors preparing to battle a persian army of a million. pray for the bear, my friend, pray for the bear.

but on a serious note, every year kobe is too old. im getting sick of hearing that. kobe isnt too old. nash is too old. stop saying kobe is too old cause u know he still looks like and plays like an athletic freak. they said kobe was too old this yr but did u see him play? yeah, hes too old right? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom