[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow clippers got collison for 1.9 million. this is bull

Marcus Smart
Jabari Parker
Aaron Gordon
Julius Randle
Andrew Harrison
Dakari Johnson
Noah Vonleh

I saw their highlights on youtube. Sorry but outside of a few nice flashes of athleticism and crossovers i don't see how you guys are already claiming that they will be future Superstar and Franchise players.

I kinda like Jabari Parker though. Wiggin and Parker that's about it.

I don't want to see the Lakers tank the upcoming season.**** that loser mentality.

Pau, Kobe and Nash are still serviceable all stars. They just need extra shooters and the right bench players to support them.

****** want moves to happen in a matter of one day. I see why we get talked about so much.
Collison is a SOLID point guard, with nash being injured all next season (i'm banking on it), we woulda been okay throwing collison out there. 

he averages 12 and 5 with a steal for his career.

and he was picked up for 1.9 million.

Thats half the mmle.

i dont want lebron, I want a serviceable point guard, but yea thats asking too much Jim buss...

this franchise is headed down the wrong path, and now i feel bad for calling out others on it who saw it before i did.

Jesus christ..

So what is the front office doing about this season?

Chilling and wait till next year smh

Collison is a SOLID point guard, with nash being injured all next season (i'm banking on it), we woulda been okay throwing collison out there. 

he averages 12 and 5 with a steal for his career.

and he was picked up for 1.9 million.

Thats half the mmle.

i dont want lebron, I want a serviceable point guard, but yea thats asking too much Jim buss...

this franchise is headed down the wrong path, and now i feel bad for calling out others on it who saw it before i did.

Jesus christ..
Have you considered just possibly, I mean maybe he didn't want to play for us? I know it sounds ridiculous, but it's a possibility

Lakers mentality right now:  we gonna suck anyways - why spend any more money this year.  kind of cant blame them --- but at same time Collison would have been NICE! coulda done 2 years with 2nd being team option....

then again, maybe these players DONT WANNA PLAY FOR US this year bc they know we SUCK!

Ok, I've been calm for this long but seeing all these teams sign players and the Clippers getting Collison for $1.9 mil while Jim and Mitch sit on their hands, it just pisses me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom