[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
from the LA TIMES

"

Amnesty on World Peace would make the Lakers' tax bill dip to only $8.3 million for a total payroll with tax of $85.3 million ($93 million including World Peace's share).

By not using the one-time amnesty, the Lakers are looking at approximately $112 million (including tax).

Is World Peace worth the $19-million difference?

Even if the team can't find a suitable replacement, that number has to be tempting to the Lakers during the amnesty window. "

READING THAT MAKES ME WONDER WHY THE LAKERS WOULD NOT AMNESTY HIM.  ITS THE OBVIOUS THING TO DO .

MY QUESTION: WHO CAN SIGN HIM IF HE DOES GET AMNESTIED? ISNT THAT ONLY TEAMS BELOW THE CAP CAN SIGN HIM???

When is Kobe slated to return?? IMO there is no need to rush him back, but with that said I am talking about Kobe here, if he can be 10% he is going to play.

Id rather not see him play or play late in the year, basically pull a D Rose cuz we are NOT winning more than 40 games this year. play for 2014...

a fresh Kobe, Nash off the bench, a top 8 pick and hopefully make moves for some young talent.. not a bad little pitch

LO? I wouldn't mind, after Kobe dude was my favorite player on the team after the Shaq trade. Granted he just needs to get back in shape, but I'd welcome it.

Mannnnn. I've cut down on drinking to stay healthy.

But this nonsense has made me need a beer to relax a bit.

Not that I'm panicking or anything, but thinking about how garbage our roster is about to be definitely justifies having a few brews :smh:

^ thats how I was last night

I had two coronas in less than 30 mins. I never drink that fast. Then after I realize that I chilled a bit

So much thinking

I'd love to see Metta help the Spurs. Broke my heart to see Tim lose game 6. Rooting for SAS all this year. 
pimp.gif

the hell out this thread with that bull crap :lol:

I don't think we are gonna be that bad. I mean don't get me wrong we are gonna suck horribly but it might not be that bad. from what I saw last season pau still has some juice left and he cooked when he was on the floor without player #12 he just couldn't stay healthy. people thought duncan was washed some years ago and I honestly think pau has a better post game than him he just needs to find the fountain of steroids.

lo would be nice he also couldn't stay healthy last year but he can still grab boards. when he was on the lakers he would start shooting lights out from 3 around the all star break. would be a feel good story to have him back if nothing else.

probably gonna have the worst defense in the league so we'll have to outscore teams..gonna need shooters at the 3 and 4

:frown: nobody wants to be apart of our 1yr disaster coming up, and honestly I don't blame them :lol:

Last edited:
Lakers aren't getting anybody.

Im so pissed. GODDAMNIT JIM BUSS

what you doing crying in a room cuz dwight left!!!!!!

1.9 million....

JESUS CHRIST MAN..

This dude aint nothing like his dad..

I'm out.. see yall when the season starts. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom