[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
<------- Team #nobodyevermentionedthewordamnestyintheylifebeforeMarcCuban

CP
answer this:
what free agent is gonna wanna come play for dantoni? I mean what good is cap space when you have dantoni who melo hated, and Dwight hated.

I understand we're the Lakers and all but when your coach is a moron, It changes things.

CP
answer this:
what free agent is gonna wanna come play for dantoni? I mean what good is cap space when you have dantoni who melo hated, and Dwight hated.

I understand we're the Lakers and all but when your coach is a moron, It changes things.

Melo, Dwight.
Melo, and Dwight.

Look closely, check those names again....tell me what you see.

Now, if he looks horrible again, we can always fire him. Or, we sell a PG that remembers what Nash did in his offense and go from there.

Remember. Most of the teams in the NBA run HIS style now. Look at the Finals with both squads runnin small ball, pick and roll, with shooters everywhere.

That was the Suns 7 years ago. He started this trend.

****, Pop was telling his team to run with less than 10 seconds in the game, IN THE FINALS......ON THE ROAD!!!!!!!! :lol:
Pop used to coach the slowest game in history, around 2007-08 he adopted MDA's approach.

Get a young, stud PG, things will change, sooooon.

Mitch knows Pat Riley and Phil Jackson. If he's sold on MDA, should tell you something.

honestly we wont be getting anyone of any importance this year because we can only offer 1 year deals.

bringing back odom wouldnt hurt. i miss his trade mark signature move the charge :lol:

The return of the 90s, bros. :smokin

I think we'll be fine; I'm not trying to sell 'elite', but I'm not buying 'terrible', either.

You know what's funny? When I wrote Deuce, I actually meant to write your name. Honest, I meant for you to be the first user to mention.

Coupe, you were right and I was wrong. But **** your apology, you're not getting one.

Haha. I'll take the cursing/frustration as somewhat of an apology anyways - it's too soon.

Just know I never had an "agenda" tho like you've always said - I just saw and experienced Dwight Howard for who he was long before you did. Just added my two cents about him since he's been a Laker.

Just hope you see that now. Stay Classy tho (Maybe one day I'll get a real apology - maybe not. Lol)

Melo, Dwight.
Melo, and Dwight.

Look closely, check those names again....tell me what you see.

Now, if he looks horrible again, we can always fire him. Or, we sell a PG that remembers what Nash did in his offense and go from there.

Remember. Most of the teams in the NBA run HIS style now. Look at the Finals with both squads runnin small ball, pick and roll, with shooters everywhere.

That was the Suns 7 years ago. He started this trend.

****, Pop was telling his team to run with less than 10 seconds in the game, IN THE FINALS......ON THE ROAD!!!!!!!! :lol:
Pop used to coach the slowest game in history, around 2007-08 he adopted MDA's approach.

Get a young, stud PG, things will change, sooooon.

Mitch knows Pat Riley and Phil Jackson. If he's sold on MDA, should tell you something.
I see what your saying,
I think teams run some of stuff.
but I feel you.

I dont think Mitch is sold on Antonio I think that his support for dantoni is just Jim buss

Lamar: Listen guys, Kobe needs our help. Is you down or what

Ron: Uhh, I don't think I can come this time.

Lakers+teammates+Farmar+Artest+Odom+and+Vujacic+huddle+up.JPG

so then metta will be joining the rockets, heat, or spurs huh?

fun times never end

lets go get kenyon martin now

sell him on a 2 year 2nd year team option deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom