[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Kobe sueing his Mom? Haha

Kobe and his parents have had some serious beef his whole career lol.

By the way, that "Consulting" job that Phil took is an unpaid consultancy.

Pistons owner and Phil go way back I guess.

Lebron a Laker? NT will crash....

Last edited:
[quote name="CP"]Lazenby tryna sell some books.

"Privately hungered to be a Laker". :lol:

Come on man.[/quote]Glad you saw it that way. Was worried you might take the bait. "See?! 2014, I'm telling you!"

My reaction when I read that?

shaq-face.jpg

Last edited:
[quote name="CoupeIt88"]Why is Kobe sueing his Mom? Haha

Kobe and his parents have had some serious beef his whole career lol.[/quote]Kobe... beef... you say? :nerd:

[quote name="FrenchBlue23"]By the way, that "Consulting" job that Phil took is an unpaid consultancy.[/quote]So for Phil, it's an audition.

[quote name="CoupeIt88"]Why is Kobe sueing his Mom? Haha

Kobe and his parents have had some serious beef his whole career lol.
Kobe... beef... you say? :nerd:[/quote]

I've always wanted to order a Kobe Steak when i see it on the menu at restaurants.
But that **** is always expensive as hell, like $80.

I aint Bill Gates man. I cant afford an 80 dollar steak.
Anyone here ever have it before? :lol:

View media item 393885
I was going to dive deep into power forward and center free agents today, but the field is pretty awful and it might ultimately be pointless. At the center position, if/when Dwight re-signs, Hill rehabs and Sacre re-signs the center position will be fine. Let's just hope Hill never has to match up with Enes Kanter, ever. :lol: :x

At the power forward position, it all revolves around Pau. I'm thankful for all he's done and he might be my favorite Laker ever, but he needs to go this summer. He's as skilled as they come, but his defense, salary and hunger for a bigger role isn't ideal. Ideally, I'd want back two decent players for him, but I don't know if that will be available this summer. Clark wants to get stronger so he can play more power forward (provided he re-signs). I'm conflicted what position he's best at. His size and quickness is ideal for the small forward position in 2013, but his perimeter skills need to be polished. I've been adamant that MWP's best position moving forward is power forward given his diminished footspeed, strength and the system employed.

how yo moms gon try and sell ya stuff bro? might have to put the paws on her

I don't care what none of y'all say, I still think LeBron could come here in 2014. IDC IDC IDC.

Last edited:
^ Oh, trust, we all recognize the possibility.

But there are 2 sides to every possibility... and we recognize both sides.

I don't care what none of y'all say, I still think LeBron could come here in 2014. IDC IDC IDC.

That's fine, maybe he will want to come and join Dwight and be a part of the Laker legacy, nothin wrong with that.

Just miss me with that "yearns to be a Laker" ******** that some dude that prolly never even met Lebron is spittin. :smh:

Whoever mentioned Iggy, he may not come here in 2013-14, but he could be a guy that's out there for us as a FA in 2014-15. Now his defense, mixed with Dwight's, would make us pretty damn stingy. He ain't worth a grip of money, but if we miss on Bron, and Iggy is willing to take 8-10 mil instead of the 15-16 he about to make, he'd be ok. But with him and Dwight, that limits us on O, we would have to gaurantee that we get some shooting/scoring ability to carry the load.

I ran into Dwight last night when going to see Iron Man 3 in Century City. He was not in a good mood and was being real standoffish in general even to little kids :smh:

All I said to him was "We want Phil" and he replied "It's not up to me". :rolleyes

That's fine, maybe he will want to come and join Dwight and be a part of the Laker legacy, nothin wrong with that.

Just miss me with that "yearns to be a Laker" ******** that some dude that prolly never even met Lebron is spittin. :smh:

Whoever mentioned Iggy, he may not come here in 2013-14, but he could be a guy that's out there for us as a FA in 2014-15. Now his defense, mixed with Dwight's, would make us pretty damn stingy. He ain't worth a grip of money, but if we miss on Bron, and Iggy is willing to take 8-10 mil instead of the 15-16 he about to make, he'd be ok. But with him and Dwight, that limits us on O, we would have to gaurantee that we get some shooting/scoring ability to carry the load.

He said he is opting out this year. unlikely he only takes a 1 year deal.

meeks - inconsistent the whole season with his bricks every game

jamison - sucked so bad at the start but finally played decent towards the end, he's leaving for a better team

nash - RIP

clark - played well when people were injured but did nothing when he went back to the bench, he actually fits what pringles likes to do though

duhon - too slow for pringles to play

morris - needs to stay in the d-league

goudelock - will get a roster spot next season

hill - solid until he was injured, one of the few lakers with heart

MWP - will be cut and sign with brooklyn to stay close to the hood

gasoft - LEL no one even wants to trade for him anymore

kobr - who knows how he'll play coming off the injury

coward - if he stays it'll be for the money and the lakers will be stuck with little to no cap and a overpaid diva center

they should have kept guys like mcroberts and barnes around, those guys at least play with energy off the bench. pringles system won't work with this old roster, next season is going to be a repeat or even worst.

Yo, he really said that???? :lol:

I honestly had not heard. That dude stupid for that one, nevermind. :lol:

In that case, I wish he would take the one year, and we could swap him for Gasol. He's the type of player we're looking to grab, we may not get more for Pau than him, still need shooters, but if Kobe can be anything close to hisself, and we add Wright (your guy) and get Metta to the bench on a lowered contract, might have somethin.

* I don't think he's opting out to do anything for one year, so surely this is a moot point, but maybe he sees a bare market and gets desperate. Then Mitch happens. :lol:

I'd love to do a sign and trade w/ Iggy for Pau.

Just no Corey Brewer... he plays D but dude chucks like JR smith out there

In that case, I wish he would take the one year, and we could swap him for Gasol. He's the type of player we're looking to grab, we may not get more for Pau than him, still need shooters, but if Kobe can be anything close to hisself, and we add Wright (your guy) and get Metta to the bench on a lowered contract, might have somethin.

* I don't think he's opting out to do anything for one year, so surely this is a moot point, but maybe he sees a bare market and gets desperate. Then Mitch happens. :lol:

He hates Denver.. He hates George Karl. Wants long term security.

Had a day dream about adding Lowry & Iggy to this team.. :smh: :frown:

Last edited:

He hates Denver.. He hates George Karl. Wants long term security.

Had a day dream about adding Lowry & Iggy to this team.. :smh: :frown:

Would adding them affect the plans for a clean slate in 2014-15? (assuming Iggy agrees to a one year deal, which he wouldn't unless there's no market).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom