[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mitch has really gotta sit Kobe down and say "Look... (show him the roster)...youre an assistant coach this year ... (points to clipboard) "

Last edited:
Apparently Kobe is a couple weeks ahead of schedule.. Robert Klapper says based on where he is right now, he'll be ready opening night.

EZ pass on Rip. Couldnt even get burn on a depleted bulls team. Injury prone. Can't create (something lal desperately needs).

Sasha over RIP. Cray, hah.

[quote name="cleansneaksonly21"]Bill Simmons post on Grantland: (pretty interesting)

I love making fake NBA trades, figuring out blueprints for franchises and determining the fastest, most efficient ways to save them. That's just who I am. I'm a weirdo. I have a folder of iPad bookmarks called "NBA Nerd" that features links for the ESPN.com Trade Machine, HoopsHype's NBA salary page, ShamSports's NBA salary page, Basketball-Reference.com, Hoopdata.com, PER leaders, and the NBA Transactions Archive.[/quote]Have Simmons and Essential ever been seen together? :nerd:

[quote name="cleansneaksonly21"]Bill Simmons post on Grantland: (pretty interesting)

I love making fake NBA trades, figuring out blueprints for franchises and determining the fastest, most efficient ways to save them. That's just who I am. I'm a weirdo. I have a folder of iPad bookmarks called "NBA Nerd" that features links for the ESPN.com Trade Machine, HoopsHype's NBA salary page, ShamSports's NBA salary page, Basketball-Reference.com, Hoopdata.com, PER leaders, and the NBA Transactions Archive.
Have Simmons and Essential ever been seen together? :nerd:[/quote]

:lol: :rofl:

That would require me to be a Celtics fan.... I hate everything Boston

[quote name="Essential1"]Apparently Kobe is a couple weeks ahead of schedule.. Robert Klapper says based on where he is right now, he'll be ready opening night.[/quote]"Kobe... ahead of schedule"?!

*fake shocked face*

:lol:

[quote name="Essential1"][quote name="DarthSka"]Have Simmons and Essential ever been seen together? :nerd:[/quote]:lol: :rofl:

That would require me to be a Celtics fan.... I hate everything Boston[/quote] convenient alibi is awfully convenient. :rolleyes

Just messing w/ you. :smile: **** a Boston, and **** a Bill Simmons. :smokin

Last edited:
bwahahaha

Last edited:
lol the guy might just want purple shoes

if it were the lakers hed say purple and gold kicks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom