[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Dwight stays and Mitch better not draft some African player that we will never see. :lol:
Ater Majok. :lol: :smh:

Only thing I think of when I see that name

tumblr_mijrle5zcs1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Otter Magic

Only if management amnesties Kobe then trades Pau and Nash to teams that can absorb them without taking back salaries.

Last edited:
That 2014 FA class is deep with guys that can contribute to a roster and build a team around. No max guys tho other than lillard and maybe PG.

Isiah Thomas :smokin

Crazy that Vince, Dirk, Kobe, KG, Ray, Pierce, Dunc, and possibly even Pau could all retire a summer from now

That 2014 FA class is deep with guys that can contribute to a roster and build a team around. No max guys tho other than lillard and maybe PG.

Isiah Thomas :smokin

Crazy that Vince, Dirk, Kobe, KG, Ray, Pierce, Dunc, and possibly even Pau could all retire a summer from now

You don't fill a roster with those guys when you have a lot of cap space and only 1 major piece.

I don't see anyone that you can build a team around that are not team options or restricted free agents

Salary cap will stay around $60million for a while.. You don't waste tens of millions on role players before you have established a primary scorer.

Last edited:
You don't fill a roster with those guys when you have a lot of cap space and only 1 major piece.

I don't see anyone that you can build a team around that are not team options or restricted free agents

Man that's foolishness u talking :lol:

U don't need 5 max players to win the ship man, Miami got cats delusional :lol:...

Only if management amnesties Kobe then trades Pau and Nash to teams that can absorb them without taking back salaries.

Could we amnesty MWP and gift Gasol to Orlando for their 18 mil trade exception then sign CP3/Dwight for 1 year deals around 10 mil? Would shedding Blake's 4 mil for a future pick help?

Man that's foolishness u talking :lol:

U don't need 5 max players to win the ship man, Miami got cats delusional :lol:...

Alright buddy..... Go ahead build this team using the 2014 Free Agents.

Dwight's $21mil in 2014. You'll have $39mil.

Paul George is the best guy in that entire free agent class that is an actual free agent. He's restricted. So the Pacers will have the ability to match. So $8mil a year is getting matched. I think a max deal would be matched too.

Let's not speculate the Lebron James is opting out of a title contender.

Last edited:

Could we amnesty MWP and gift Gasol to Orlando for their 18 mil trade exception then sign CP3/Dwight for 1 year deals around 10 mil? Would shedding Blake's 4 mil for a future pick help?

No one is eating Pau for free.

CP3 and Dwight are not going to sign $10mil salaries. Especially Dwight.

Blake won't get you any picks.

To get Dwight and CP3 you would need to amnesty Kobe, dump Pau for free, dump MWP for free, dump Steve Nash for free.. None of that is happening.

Unless you drop Kobe. You don't have a chance at CP3.

Last edited:
Damn. Is the greatest return if possible Iguodala? Even if Pau stays and we have the money in 2014 there's nothing really out there.

you fools havent learned yet huh?

There is always an angle we are missing and Mitch already knows what it is.  Will show his cards in July. Be patient.

:lol: at people trying to find their hardest to figure out how to get D12 and CP3 to the Lakers.

if mitch can somehow get it done, he may be the goat gm :lol:

The ONLY possible way we have CP3 on the roster this year is if he desperate to be a Laker and play with D12. Even then he would have to take a huge risk and sign a one year deal for peanuts. Then after the year we would have his Bird Rights and could sign him to a max extension. I just can't see CP3 doing that. I think he sticks with the Clips.

Wife and I in head on collision last night. :smh:

We're alright, but for a sec I thought ya'll was gonna have get thru this off season on your own. ****

Thank you air bags and seat belts. :pimp:

Wife and I in head on collision last night. :smh:

We're alright, but for a sec I thought ya'll was gonna have get thru this off season on your own. ****

Thank you air bags and seat belts. :pimp:
Ol' Final Destination type season even gets to the fans of the team. :smh:

Glad you're okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom