[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife and I in head on collision last night. :smh:

We're alright, but for a sec I thought ya'll was gonna have get thru this off season on your own. ****

Thank you air bags and seat belts. :pimp:

I know it's been a tough year man but you don't need to be going and doing that!

:lol:

Glad everyone is alright. You getting lawyered up?

Damn, glad youre ok bro

-LiCeNsed To BaLL

:stoneface:

You're fun is over brah, hop off my e-identity and give me my NT-life back. :smh: :lol:

CP, glad you guys are okay brah.
I was in a bad accident last year if you remember (during the movie drafts), so i know how scary it is.
I appreciate life a lot more ever since, and im sure you guys will too. :smokin

Have you considered a return to the NBA? You’re under contract for the next three years, but a return after then would be very plausible.

Jordan Farmar: I think I’ll be back much sooner than the end of the contract. I have the out every summer after this season is over, I have the ability to go back to the NBA. So, I feel I gave Europe a try, and that I have plenty years ahead of me in the NBA, but I still have the option to return here and play in Turkey again, if the right [NBA] deal and situation doesn’t present itself. But I feel that it’s time for me to go back and enjoy free agency.

Your hometown Lakers are in dire need of a point guard, they could certainly use you.

Jordan Farmar: Yeah, I mean, it’ll come down to situation. They have a lot of salary committed to a lot of different places. It’ll depend on what happens with Dwight Howard, and Kobe Bryant, and Pau Gasol, and if they’re in the position to be able to spend some money on free agents. But, I’m open to every opportunity. I’ve kinda tried to stay away from planning where I’m gonna end up, because I never thought I’d end up in Turkey, it just kinda worked out that way. So, I just try to roll with it, put myself in the best situation and make the decision that’s in front of me for the right reasons. If I do that, I think I’ll be okay.

Everybody's favorite... Jordan Farmar

@Mike_Bresnahan Assistant coaches Bernie Bickerstaff and Chuck Person have been told they won't be retained by the Lakers.
@Mike_Bresnahan Dan D'Antoni, Steve Clifford, Darvin Ham and Phil Handy still on Lakers' coaching staff. Alvin Gentry would be logical hire as well.
I thought Person was well regarded, but guess not. Clifford will be interviewing with the Bobcats for their head coach opening.

I hate that I read PMatic & BigMike talking on twitter about Jimmy Butler making Luol Deng expendable. Then BigMike saying he'd trade Deng for Gasol.. Put the thought in my head.

Last edited:
Wife and I in head on collision last night. :smh:

We're alright, but for a sec I thought ya'll was gonna have get thru this off season on your own. ****

Thank you air bags and seat belts. :pimp:
Damn hope you two are well man. That's always scary.

were the Lakers ever interested in Nate Robinson? I can picture Delonte being good to a team as well.

Darius has a bright future tho. :x

CP what was the first movie you and your wifey watched after the accident?
I know you watched something. The movie a man chooses after such a dramatic life experience says a lot about him... :nerd:

I came home and watched basketball you bunch of clowns. :lol:

Wife is a little more banged up than me, she's been sleeping a lot more than I. No movies yet.

There were no injuries, right? When my brother was in his motorcycle collision he had a concussion that had him sleeping a ton for a couple days afterwards.

Naw, nothin major, just that normal soreness from ramming into a truck at 50 mph.

Feels like having worked out for the first time in weeks, everything just tender. Nothin broken or anything.

Worst part is we need the damn police report for insurance and the cops are draggin their nuts. :smh:

Damn CP, be careful bro. You getting hurt would be just another lose to this dismal Laker season. Hope you and the Mrs. recover 100%. Stay up la familia.

I havent been in here in a bit. still nursing my wounds from losing kobe and that janitorial sweep. but uhmmm...how about those LA. Paper Clips? haha. so much for being the new LA Kings. especially since CP3 might bounce and send them back to the 20 win seasons.

I've been catching up on my Backstage Lakers shows, love that show yo. The kobe injury ep was sad. i'm going to miss it this summer. i love the behind the scenes looks that we get to see.

good thing is kobe is off the crutch and just walking in the boot. dude is healing by the day. homie will be back.

theres no doubt in my mind that marc is so much more of a beast than pau that its not even funny. but oddly enough, pau was sick as hell before that 2nd chip...then dude has been doctor cotton soft since. so who knows, marc might have that in his genes to go soft too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom