[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is sacre even still a topic of discussion? He's getting 400k to be the 12/13 man on the roster. As it's been said PLENTY of times the last couple of pages, his contract situation doesn't hurt this team AT ALL.

Get over it

:lol:

I'm saying. Dude is the mascot, let him be great.

So right now it's a tie between the IV's an the VIII's...

We need some separation so we can have a clear winner and I can move on to the next poll.

Sacre is the perfect player to have for that last roster spot, team chemistry boost (don't overlook this), works hard, young, cheap.

I also need a new Avy. :nerd:

:wink:

At the very least, Sacre has some of the most entertaining bench celebrations
laugh.gif
I don't mind that contract at all

I'd prefer them to just go into epic tank mode but since it looks like they're not going to do that, I'd love for us to sign Captain Jack and LO and then call it a day. I feel like that'd be a pretty formidable roster and we'd have a good shot at doing better than last year.

Interesting thought I had.. Selling Kobe on the plan 2014 may be tough... But placing Pau into it and playing to Kobe's loyalty by giving him a no-trade clause so he can retire in 3 years ( after 2015-2016 season) as a Laker with no distraction of rumors could have the potential to drive down Kobe & Pau's money.

Last edited:
No, what it "should" be like is.....

Instead of everyone and their emotions, folks take this year to analyze the team, not piss and moan like all the other years I been here watchin. :smh:

Lord knows we don't want an AAU guy, like KG, Kobe, McGrady, LeBron, Melo, Dwight, Rose, Davis, etc. Absolutely need to avoid those guys, go for those nice 4 year college kids from Duke that are 23 with zero room to grow. :pimp:

That's a real shot in the dark CP, you make it sound like those guys are in every draft...you're listing HOFers and some of the greatest of all time like they grow on trees :smh:

If I were to list every bust or disappointment from the lottery I could fill up this entire page, maybe more.

No, what it "should" be like is.....

Instead of everyone and their emotions, folks take this year to analyze the team, not piss and moan like all the other years I been here watchin. :smh:

Lord knows we don't want an AAU guy, like KG, Kobe, McGrady, LeBron, Melo, Dwight, Rose, Davis, etc. Absolutely need to avoid those guys, go for those nice 4 year college kids from Duke that are 23 with zero room to grow. :pimp:

That's a real shot in the dark CP, you make it sound like those guys are in every draft...you're listing HOFers and some of the greatest of all time like they grow on trees :smh:

If I were to list every bust or disappointment from the lottery I could fill up this entire page, maybe more.

Sure of course. And I could type an equally long list of college bums to go after over the years. (Most of them from Duke). So, yeah.

The main, and most important point is no team wants to be in 6-10 seed purgatory. And as long as our scouts/coaches can mold the right player, like say a Bynum type project they molded, the team will be fine building around a player, if its top 8ish this year. Normal years you'd need to be in the top 4-5. Little more depth this year.

Get the 12th-17th, hard to get many franchise building blocks from there. (Outside of 96)

I drank a lot of whiskey. I'm drunk. And I don't drink.

I love you guys no homo.

What should the next poll be? :nerd:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom