[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man bro, I'm still hoping the Lakers pick up Odom
laugh.gif

D. Fish all day man. In my opinion I think Fisher's role in our 5 championships gets severely overlooked by many Lakers fan. The amount of big shots dude hit not only in the playoffs over the years but also the regular season is insane.

I would pick Eddie Jones out of that list. He used to to be my favorite player in the league before Kobe. One of my favorite players of all time while he was with the Lakers.

:lol: at Fish being the most hated yet most appreciated Laker.

One minute were yelling at him, the next were giving him :pimp: 's.

For all the stupid plays he made, he always hit 2 major shots to make up for it. We always forgave him for all of his missed lay ups because we knew he'd come through for us when we really needed him :lol: :pimp:

I don't remember Fisher making that many stupid plays. Especially not in his prime. 09 and '10 he would get killed by any and every opposing PG but he still made some big shots. My favorite Fisher moment is probably game 4 in Orlando. He was cold blooded in the 4th and OT.

Nelly on First Take?

Last edited:
ladies and gentlemen, kareem rush.
repped. I was super excited when we traded for him, i really thought dude would pan out as a key role player for the Lakers for the rest of the decade. one of my favorite games from his rookie year, he & Pargo help chip away at a big Memphis lead:

:lol: at Fish being the most hated yet most appreciated Laker.

One minute were yelling at him, the next were giving him :pimp: 's.

For all the stupid plays he made, he always hit 2 major shots to make up for it. We always forgave him for all of his missed lay ups because we knew he'd come through for us when we really needed him :lol: :pimp:

TRUTH. probably not unlike alot of people, any lack of respect i had for Fish went out the window after 0.4, but those three seasons without him that followed is when I truly began to value dude's contributions. definitely one of those key players from the championship teams that needed to be retained. :smh:

so. damn. corny.

defending his boo #12
It was ridiculous. I felt what he was saying about how many people don't want to play with Kobe, because I believe a lot of people don't. But he wasn't making much sense at all, and yeah he was defending Dwight too much.

Looks like its gonna be a close race between Horry and Fish for favorite role playing shooter of all time.

:nerd:
No Rick Fox?

Yeah him and Rush were both considered. But it was tough cutting it to an even 10. After the Kobe shoes poll I realized having more than 10 choices leads to results that don't seem very definitive.

Too many options means too many votes spread. Had to cut a few players that were worthy of mention. But it's clear either Horry or Fish are gonna win this thing anyways.

Yeah him and Rush were both considered. But it was tough cutting it to an even 10. After the Kobe shoes poll I realized having more than 10 choices leads to results that don't seem very definitive.

Too many options means too many votes spread. Had to cut a few players that were worthy of mention. But it's clear either Horry or Fish are gonna win this thing anyways.
it should be top contenders right? on the shoe poll you had to involve the 4s, 5s, 6s, 8s, why involve the 7s if no1 really liked them XD

It's hard to make the perfect poll Sole.

There's always gonna be good options left out. That's why I ask for help. I wanna put in as many important options as I can without going overboard.

But I'm just one man.
Word to LeBron.

*kanye shrug*

:lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom