[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well to be fair he was alive for all of them

Favorite non-champion Laker

Gimme Eddie Jones :smokin

Or Caron Butler. Really felt like we should have kept him somehow. Love his game, still.

Another one: Favorite 'Temporary Laker' (1 year or less)

You can go GP, Malone, Rodman, JR Rider, I think Caron again

Last edited:
[quote name="chaose57"][quote name="DarthSka"]Another one: Favorite 'Temporary Laker' (1 year or less)

You can go GP, Malone, Rodman, JR Rider, I think Caron again[/quote]

CP3?[/quote] Winner :lol:

"Basketball reasons" >:

Last edited:
[quote name="DarthSka"]Another one: Favorite 'Temporary Laker' (1 year or less)

You can go GP, Malone, Rodman, JR Rider, I think Caron again[/quote] ... ... ...

... ... ... Dwight Howard :lol:

paul george 2014

http://www.lakersnation.com/nba-news-paul-george-discusses-upcoming-free-agency-lakers/2013/07/16/

George is currently working out in Los Angeles and spent some time with Colin Cowherd on ESPN 710AM to discuss his upcoming free agency and the possibilities of joining the Lakers:
“Well, I’m still in Indiana. Just trying to bypass all the rumors and all the media trying to blow up stuff. My heart is still in Indiana. I’m still a Pacer and hopefully I’ll remain a Pacer.”
When asked if it would be difficult saying “no” to Kobe Bryant, George discussed how Los Angeles would be an ideal situation because of his family and growing up in California:
“Of course it’d be tough. You’re talking about playing at home, playing in LA where your family — that’s what your family grew up on. It’d be big as far as it being the family favorite team. But again, it’s about me and my career. I think where I’m at will do the job for me.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom