[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii73/mootz4/fisher2.gif

:smokin[/quote]

Classic moment when he nailed that huge 3 against Orlando in the finals, he was too clutch.

I also think his form is almost textbook perfect, same way every time :smokin

Licensed To Ball tell the truth, you're only still here because of the power to create polls huh?

Last edited:
Just tryna make the offseason a little more fun for people. Ain't like our teams very exciting to discuss right now.

I don't have to keep doing polls if they aren't wanted.

I was joking

No jokes are allowed in this time of Great Depression for our franchise.

Nah jk. I know bro :lol:
Just sayin I ain't tryna bug people about the polls. We need something to keep our minds off of how bad our team really is right now :lol:

It's not bugging nobody. There's really not much more to discuss about our team until preseason really. Other discussions are welcomed.

Speaking of other discussions.

Mike Miller is rumored to being amnestied soon.

If that's true, and he passes through waivers without being claimed...
Maybe he'll be interested in joining us for the minimum since his full salary will already be paid for by Miami. :pimp:

Last edited:
Mike Miller leaving just gives more credit to my statement that Miami won't be winning again. 

No jokes are allowed in this time of Great Depression for our franchise.

Nah jk. I know bro
laugh.gif

Just sayin I ain't tryna bug people about the polls. We need something to keep our minds off of how bad our team really is right now
laugh.gif
depression... we arent the lowly clips of a few years ago, or the bobcats for that matter

so itll be a down year... we still ride with the purp and gold

Speaking of other discussions.

Mike Miller is rumored to being amnestied soon.

If that's true, and he passes through waivers without being claimed...
Maybe he'll be interested in joining us for the minimum since his full salary will already be paid for by Miami.
pimp.gif
He can barely walk tho 

Mike Miller leaving just gives more credit to my statement that Miami won't be winning again. 
i remember when we were courting him, and chose miami and we got blake.

wanted him then, but dude cant stay healthy.

at this point of his career, he'll take the min on a title contender like okc or even the rockets.

he's basically the new juwan howard

i remember when we were courting him, and chose miami and we got blake.

wanted him then, but dude cant stay healthy.

at this point of his career, he'll take the min on a title contender like okc or even the rockets.

he's basically the new juwan howard
I would've taken Mike Miller any day over Steve Blake. Steve Black put in work when he was in Portland so I was cool when we got him, but he hasn't lived up to expectations, at least mine. Mike Miller is more consistent in his shooting than Blake is. I haven't really seen Blake do anything with us, except for what he was doing for us late in last season.

I would've taken Mike Miller any day over Steve Blake. Steve Black put in work when he was in Portland so I was cool when we got him, but he hasn't lived up to expectations, at least mine. Mike Miller is more consistent in his shooting than Blake is. I haven't really seen Blake do anything with us, except for what he was doing for us late in last season.
same could be said about Miller in Miami.

we got more for our money than miami did with miller. even though they won 2 rings. 

Damn... B.Scott or Dfish... :\

next poll will be mad easy for me. #24, without question, and its not even close. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom