[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
^Don't know how much of that is actually true. But, if he is dealing with some personal drama then I agree he isn't worth signing. If anything I was hoping it would be the opposite... He'd come in motivated and ready to play

Last edited:
Lakers' intent is to sign two more players on partial-guarantee minimum deals. Those players will come from ...

the pool of veterans who slip through the cracks or players on Lakers' summer-league team. It makes sense for the Lakers to invest time, effort and money in younger, hungrier player than Lamar Odom -- as much as sentiment would make it a whole lot of fun to bring him back. Maybe they can find something there for the more realistic title hopes in the future.

Once draftee Ryan Kelly signs, the Lakers will have 12 players. They expect to enter the real season with 14.

And just like that, Elias Harris gets a two year contract from the Lakers.

From the summer league games, I liked the energy and versatility he brought.

Elias Harris could be a pretty decent role player if given the minutes.. I like it :smokin

^^blake is more expendable....j.hills energy and inside toughness is a premium as opposed to what blake brings (spot up shooting)...something that nash, kob', young, johnson amd farmar already provide.

I know blake handles the ball, too and facilitates the second unit, but thats what farmars for and he can actually finish at the rim.

Elias Harris reminds me of Boris Diaw

It was Him, Landry and Hudson that looked impressive on that summer league team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom