[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the game where Staples Center literally started booing him all together because of how pathetic he was playing.
It all happened in the 3rd quarter... One of the funniest individual performances in NBA history... :rofl: :rofl:

Turnover after Turnover after Brick after Brick after Turnover after Missed Dunk... :rofl:

Last edited:
lets not forget that cake incident that involved kwame. when i first heard it i was like dude cant even hold a cake! hahaha, but then the real story broke.

oh well, i will appreciate Kwame for  one thing and that's PAU GASOL

This is the game where Staples Center literally started booing him all together because of how pathetic he was playing.
It all happened in the 3rd quarter... One of the funniest individual performances in NBA history... :rofl: :rofl:

Turnover after Turnover after Brick after Brick after Turnover after Missed Dunk... :rofl:

I cringed cause of how sorry I felt for Kwame this game, which is different

Dwight's FTs are probably more cringe worthy than his post game

I cringed cause of how sorry I felt for Kwame this game, which is different

Dwight's FTs are probably more cringe worthy than his post game

Cue the free throw air ball, plz.

^^^d12 FTs and low block Isos are kind of intertwining....
Cuz whrn he gets the vall down low..one of the following are most likely to happen..
"Ugh..hes gonna get fouled.." leading to bricked FTs
"Ugh...hes gonna get stripped"
"Ugh..hes gonna throw up a prayer"

Either way..its a wasted possession.

^Exactly. Which is why our offense won't be so handcuffed by his inabilities with the ball anymore.

Defense is dramatically worsened by his departure.
Offense is bettered by his departure.

IMHO.

^Exactly. Which is why our offense won't be so handcuffed by his inabilities with the ball anymore.

Thats really the only aspect of that guy that ill miss...not swatting shots (that coulda been controlled)...but altering/changing shots and on the glass. Basically, the tyson chandler role, which he would never/didnt embrace, anyways.

Addition by subtraction offensively and its not ebem close..u can spoonfeed any 7 foot stiff dunks and layups.

Defense is dramatically worsened by his departure.
Offense is bettered by his departure.

IMHO.

just read on hoopshype that the lakers have interest in anthony tolliver.

pf who can drain the 3. played with GSW and MIN.

i can see why they'd reach out to him, since he could work well with nash. but id much rather get a young big with athleticism. someone who can run with the 2nd unit.

I actually like Anthony Tolliver, and was disappointed when the Warriors didnt retain him. He is a low cost player who, when given the opportunity, can produce for a team. He will never be a star or even a high minutes guy....but as far as a 8th, 9th or 10th guy, you could do far worse than Tolliver.

Cuz whrn he gets the vall down low..one of the following are most likely to happen..

Good point.

Jeanie said on the radio a lot of other NBA execs told her "you'd be better off without Dwight Howard." She followed up by saying she didn't really believe that, and that you should keep good talent. Didn't have a lot of bad things to say other than she doesn't agree with his choice.

She did say the Lakers lost their best business closer when her father passed. The billboards may not have been "the Laker way," but things are different and they're learning.

I dunno how I feel about that statement.

Last edited:
kobe-bryant-scar.jpg

Obviously no one can replace Dr. Buss but I don't think that means the Lakers should have resorted to that begging, er, campaign

You missed one fam :lol:

"Ugh...he turns it over ".....dude is a horrific passer out of double teams.

You'd think a player with such offensive limitations would run from the ball and just play d and rebound but nope, he thinks he's some type of 1st option player...hilarious.

CP I mentioned the 4 seed as a best case scenario and 7 as our worst case scenario, whereas you think 7 is our best case scenario.

Just wanted to clear that up.

Obviously no one can replace Dr. Buss but I don't think that means the Lakers should have resorted to that begging, er, campaign

She knew that when she was talking on the radio. But the way she was talking was almost like they don't really know what they're doing anymore and have to learn, which I didn't like.

It just kinda feeds into the perception that the Lakers are under bad management now, which is not entirely true, just a cop out to explain away all their recent problems.

Unless she was low key agreeing with the fans who say Jim Buss is an idiot etc. :lol: which I don't think she was doing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom