[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL @ Dwight. Bible quotes. He should go to church.

I'm sure Kobe was not pleased with how Dwight was mocking him behind his back.

Jeanie Buss was disappointed that Dwight Howard left the Los Angeles Lakers to sign with the Houston Rockets, but she believes her late father, Dr. Jerry Buss, could have convinced the big man to stay.

"They would've probably had a better relationship if my dad hadn't been sick," Jeanie Buss said. "When it came time to try to convince Dwight to stay, we lost the best closer in the business in Dr. Buss.

"Putting up billboards maybe wasn't the right thing. But we maybe have to learn to do things differently because Dr. Buss isn't here anymore. People said [of the billboards], 'Oh, that's not the Laker way.' Well, the Laker way isn't the same, because Dr. Buss isn't here."

Jim Buss represented Lakers ownership in meetings with Howard during free agency.

"I think it was redundant," Jeanie Buss said, explaining her decision not to attend. "My brother was there to represent ownership, so I don't really think there was any reason for me to be there."

Via Ramona Shelburne/ESPN

BOLD PREDICTION------LaL splits first 2 with Lac and GS (back2back) Tues and weds...and then wins at home vs SA on 1 day rest on Fri. To start 2-1.

IF healthy.

Listen to the way Chick Hearn calls the game. He absolutely cheers anytime the Clippers make a nice play and speaks on it. THAT'S how you call a basketball game. Everyone knows who he wants to win, but he doesn't take anything out on the other team.

LA has been blessed with Hearn and Vin Scully. No city can, or ever will match that greatness. :smokin

I chose the Machine doing a floater. I hated seeing his hair flying in the air cuz his little shoelace couldnt hold his wig down. He wanted to go off so bad man. Just keep shootin trey balls sasha, please. U got the cannon

I'll give Bynum a pass because his last season as a Laker was his first season as a featured option.

still missing a few things on that poll

shannon brown coming in the game thinking hes kobe

lamar doing lamar things (passing to sasha on the bench)

mike brown's face

space cadet playing D

still missing a few things on that poll

shannon brown coming in the game thinking hes kobe

lamar doing lamar things (passing to sasha on the bench)

mike brown's face

space cadet playing D
30myi3t.gif

next poll favorite lakers jersey
gold, purple or sunday whites?
i despise the sunday whites with every fiber in my body. whoever came up with that idea needs to have hot sauce thrown in their eyes. the lakers yellow home and purple away was classic. only team in the league that did not have a stupid white jersey.

mean.gif

purple away ftw though

Last edited:
I don't think the white ones are that bad, but when I went into Champs I saw them and they were pretty bland. I think they should have made the letters gold with purple outline instead of purple with gold outline. The purple jerseys on the other hand are pretty sexy. Too bad they always lose in those.

Overall, I'd say the gold jersey is the best. Mainly because of the GM 7 win in 2010. Their home record isn't that bad either. Not as bad as on the road at least. :tongue:

Last edited:
I hate how the purple looks like when the Lakers play in Minnesota. The lighting makes it look like crap.

Last edited:
I don't think the white ones are that bad, but when I went into Champs I saw them and they were pretty bland. I think they should have made the letters gold with purple outline instead of purple with gold outline. The purple jerseys on the other hand are pretty sexy. Too bad they always lose in those.

Overall, I'd say the gold jersey is the best. Mainly because of the GM 7 win in 2010. Their home record isn't that bad either. Not as bad as on the road at least.
tongue.gif
imo the best looking on a fan to wear around is the gold but the whites look the best on the players (theres just that big game feel when the whites are brought out)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom