[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be yellow with purple trim. It would make the letters and numbers pop more.
Btw is it confirmed that we have black jerseys vs NYK and sleeved jerseys on Xmas?

i despise the sunday whites with every fiber in my body. whoever came up with that idea needs to have hot sauce thrown in their eyes. the lakers yellow home and purple away was classic. only team in the league that did not have a stupid white jersey.

QFMFT. sunday whites are an abomination. truly shocking to see it favored over the classic unis. :smh:

I like the white jerseys, but I agree that they shouldn't be a part of the regular rotation. Being the only team that didn't wear white was an honor.

i like the gold jerseys, especially in the the old forum style jerseys with the thicker blocked #;s

Last edited:
Might be the only one but id like to see these again. 

Whites are my favorite tho 
pimp.gif

Am I the only one who has some empathy for Dwight? He clearly wasn't being welcomed by Kobe to the team (which matters to Dwight, making however we feel about it irrelevant) and there were a host of concerns he had about the team and organization. I was mad like everyone at first for him to walk away, but I'm more depressed that our franchise center left because our aging shooting guard (soon to be small forward) wouldn't play nice.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who has some empathy for Dwight? He clearly wasn't being welcomed by Kobe to the team (which matters to Dwight, making however we feel about it irrelevant) and there were a host of concerns he had about the team and organization. I was mad like everyone at first for him to walk away, but I'm more depressed that our franchise center left because our aging shooting guard (soon to be small forward) wouldn't play nice.

Suspended for a month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom