[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do. Nick Young & Chris Kaman will be worth the price of admission. Them other dudes yall added have some upside too.

Not trolling. :rolleyes

Last edited:
I do. Nick Young & Chris Kaman will be worth the price of admission. Them other dudes yall added have some upside too.

It's funny that you're actually attempting to be genuinely slick with your trolling.

Stop the act bro.
You don't believe Kaman is worth the admission. You're usually a cool dude. Don't get why you find the need to try so hard to troll the thread right now.

I like nick young aka herky jerky I think he's going to surprise some people this year with an instant offense type role.

It's funny that you're actually attempting to be genuinely slick with your trolling.

Stop the act bro.
You don't believe Kaman is worth the admission. You're usually a cool dude. Don't get why you find the need to try so hard to troll the thread right now.

Not sure what's gotten into you today but tbh those new additions will be more exciting to watch than what yall had last season. Take it how you want but accusing me of trolling when I try to give your team a compliment is ridiculous bro bro.

Last edited:
Im happy with the pick up of Nick and Chris......Both can put the ball in the bucket in which the Lakers badly need. Just need Young not to get too trigger happy and Kaman to stay healthy. Lakers will be fine and believe the lakers still have one roster spot left. This is out of right field but ill take Beastly.

Hope Darius can figure it out.

He has some good qualities that if he puts together will make him a valuable role player

hahaha yes morris is gone!

those "pau days" only existed his first 3 years as a laker... ANCIENT HISTORY... stop dreamin.... stop it, hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom