[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't give up on Pau until I see him featured in the post and he doesn't produce he's bring used as a perimeter player and that's not his strong suit so of course he's gonna look shaky out there.

I think he can still do work if used correctly and gets consistent touches in the paint

We've been saying that for years about Pau.  Stop it. 

At best, I give him 1 game. Thats it - especially if Kobe is not playing.

I am more than annoyed at the failure of development of Ebanks, Goudelock and Morris.

Those are usable pieces if developed correctly.

I know some of the onus is on Ebanks for not working and what not, but that is a complete failure on our part.

Eh, I'm indifferent.

In the end, they were all mid second round draft picks. History says these guys are lucky to sniff the opening night roster. We've just been spoiled by some of the gems Jerry West and Mitch Kupchak have discovered.

But I'd be lying if I told you I wasn't disappointed in Darius Morris' development. I thought he could've been more serviceable than he ended up being when he got drafted.

Last edited:
That's it tho, I am spoiled. Nick was a 2nd (I know he dropped for off court reasons.....smart evals on that one :lol: ) but still, Luke Walton stayed in the league for years. Marc Gasol was a 2nd, Arenas, etc.

No I don't expect these 3 to be those, but they "could" have been Farmar, Sasha, Ariza esque guys off the bench. No reason they shouldn't have been at least that.

Working with Kobe, Pau, Bynum, Nash, Dwight, Ron, etc, they had every advantage to learn and work against the best, and never got used worth a damn.

And the thing that pisses me off, they all flashed. Goude showed he could score, Ebanks had flashes guarding Kevin Durant, Morris had moments of decency followed by dribbling off his foot all the time.

There was talent in there. Just never tapped. That's failure on us, imo.

the workout log that showed that ebanks barely came in for non scheduled work told me everything about him. he was at the VERY bottom of the list, even below injured players, IIRC.

the workout log that showed that ebanks barely came in for non scheduled work told me everything about him. he was at the VERY bottom of the list, even below injured players, IIRC.
I wish I saved that pic. :lol: It's somewhere in the season thread, but there's no way I'm digging through it.

I wish I saved that pic. :lol: It's somewhere in the season thread, but there's no way I'm digging through it.

Typed in "ebanks lakers practice" and the picture was right there haha

View media item 577360

watching lakers and bobcats on nba tv bobcats lost 11 in row and leading at the half :smh:

world peace happy he gone i just watch this dude get back on dfense so slow omg :smh:

Fwiw, jamie maggio has replaced Andy adler, or so it appears, on TWSC..

I love me some maggio. Nothing personal to ms adler.

Screenshot2013-09-12at4.22.20PM_crop_north_crop_north.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom