[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if it's been posted, but Kareem's son going in on Kareem:

I guess this is nothing new, but still pretty interesting.

watching memphis is beautifully upsetting

these dudes actually want to go after defensive rebounds, speaking on their perimeter players

2065131_o.gif

Last edited:
When he signed a three-year, $27 million contract with the Lakers last year, Nash vowed he would play it out to its conclusion. He’ll turn 41 before that happens, an age when two other legendary guards, John Stockton and Bob Cousy, were in their sunset seasons but still able to show the young ones a thing or two about passing and hitting clutch shots. “There’s a chance that that (41) could be it. A big chance,” Nash said. “But you never know how it goes, or how I’ll feel. Anything can happen between now and then.” Vancouver Sun

:smh::smh: We need to win it all so he leaves after next season.

You know you're a NBA junkie when you watch the NBA Combine, hoping someone worthwhile will drop to the Lakers in the second round.

If you add up the numbers on those players jersey's combined, I think that's how many points Karl scored for the Lakers.

Even Wilt did the majority of his work (points wise) elsewhere.

I follow Earl on Instagram and he's been taking selfies of himself in various Magic Johnson and Jerry Buss shirts. Practically begging to stay is how I see it. Love the attitude.

you could trade cash considerations for draft picks..... As a Kings fan, I know this all too well.

But cash considerations can only be up to $3 million. And it usually fetches just a 2nd round pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom