[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly guys, if you guys would of had Bean and Nash it would of been a totally different series.

It just didn't feel like we were given much of a challenge. The way we're playing right now, i'm pretty sure we wouldn't even be in the 2nd round today. I'd be watching your team play a much more exciting series against the Dubs.

I think Golden State is exposing our lack of athleticism and scoring. 

If we had played Denver they probably would of been up 3-1 right now. 

I don't know, I still have faith. I'm not a quitter, I wont give up on this team. But it's not looking good guys 
frown.gif
why do you think people were saying "we want the spurs in the playoffs"

whats sad is this is the same team like 4 years in a row and the management refuses to change!

Sorry guys, only one other person knew who will come forth soon I think.

I wanted to keep it as real as possible with reactions. :lol:

That's funny. I was thinking that it sounded like the pandering LTB usually does...

No shots man, honest :lol:

Real folks no offense taken, I knew a little bit of my personality was going to be seen inevitably. :lol:

And Scott yeah, it was ska. I have to give him credit for helping me with the whole thing haha :pimp:

As long as it was a fellow Laker fan it no longer bugs me :lol:

LTB keep that sn on deck and use it randomly :lol:

The first CP3 trade was a stretch and it was blocked, I doubt we'll even be able to land homie this time.

Just bite the bullet and wait for 2014 to fully start the rebuilding process :lol:

Last edited:
Word is that Paul Pierce is on the way out according to everyone close to Pierce... If we could try to swindle Bradley away from them as well, that could be a potential back-up plan.

Pierce is a step slower, but he still performs decently on defense, despite the biweekly hilarious gif of him on defense.

And Bradley isn't much on offense, but is an elite perimeter defender.

Boston needs inside presence. Lakers need defenders.. All potential guys in last year of their deals.

I still like Deng better though.

Last edited:
Paul Pierce... I don't know that I'll ever accept the guy. Not as a man, not as a desirable player. Certainly not as a Laker.

I find it hard to believe that the Lakers and Celtics would work something out Pau for Pierce. :lol:

And to be honest, I really rather not. I like Bradley, but I'm not tryin to watch/root for Paul Pierce.

I've gone thru Karl Malone, and now Steve Nash, Pierce might just be the damn death of me. If we have to get them, get them when they are 30, not 37. :smh:

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. :x

can we change the subject to something else? Anything else?

Anything at all.

Literally, anything.

then dude came back and the announcer had the gall to put together the words 'Willis' and 'Reed'.

>:

I'm about to go on my Wreck It Ralph vibe.

No to Paul Pierce. No way!

I don't know if this was posted but did anyone hear about Mad Dog being the coach of the D-fenders?
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Mad Dog back!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom