[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gary Vitti had an interview today, where he came out and said Nash needs to have his minutes capped.. Didn't say a number.

Again we need a player who is starter capable to be the backup PG. Steve Blake is a good backup for a

Last edited:
Sidenote: Ramona Shelburne's twitter avy is by far the best picture she has ever taken.. Every time I see her, I think about the avy and go that is all angles. She doesn't look great in the avy, but it is 100000000x better than she looks in real life :x

No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

I hate you

so if you could, who'd you trade howard for? if he doesnt want to sign with us? cause i feel that letting him walk and not get anything in return is a mistake, exactly how the orlando magic made that mistake and got the worst part of the howard trade

so if you could, who'd you trade howard for? if he doesnt want to sign with us? cause i feel that letting him walk and not get anything in return is a mistake, exactly how the orlando magic made that mistake and got the worst part of the howard trade
They actually may have gotten the best part of the entire deal looking back. 

No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

I hate you

Lebron. KD. Anyone short of that is a waste of time money and resources.

Lakers take back $20mil of ******** costs us $55mil in luxury tax. Doesn't make us a better competitor. And kills our cap for 2014.

Letting him walk for nothing is the smart financial decision and the best decision for LONG TERM title contention. But if you want to waste 5+ years to hardly contend in 2013, go ahead.

But there is a reason Lakers have already said that they will not accept ANY S&T offers for Dwight.

1 year hindsight Magic did second best in the trade. After Lakers who got out of Bynum's contract and possible max contract we'd give him. And got a better player in return

Last edited:
:lol: @ them listing Ebanks' infection as the reason for him not playing those 2 games, as if he would of played even if he suited up.

Last edited:
in retrospect...

last year pre dwight..
trading blake for beasley would have helped the bench's inconsistency to score...

that 13 point comeback by the suns because of beasley... damnnn

broussard need's to shut his albino *** up.. how the hell does this man have a job.

"they've been texting..."

aside from resigning dwight:
somehow get a trade for marshon brooks; kobe mentors him. letting his learning years rot behind joe johnson.
spot up 3 point shooter: korver, jj redick, dorell wright.

is metta's contract expiring?

And you think Pau is staying, Essential?

Who knows. If Dwight goes 0chance Pau is gone.

Lakers won't amnesty Pau, so it all depends on what teams offer. Lakers won't sell low for Pau, so I think he's back.

Me personally unless it is Luol Deng or Kevin Love.. I couldn't trade Pau.

in retrospect...

last year pre dwight..
trading blake for beasley would have helped the bench's inconsistency to score...

nahhh man it was proven through ought the year

Blake > supercoolbeas

beas is done man, no heart, no desire AND you want him to come off the bench

blake played his *** off when kobe went down...respect.

whatever happens im just hoping dwight doesn't resigin ...

load up on draft picks and lets build the next castle

we've drafted marc gasol and andrew bynum ....i'll

take my chances in the draft if we can manage

a pair of lottery picks

can we get andre igodala plz?? we need someone like shannon brown to just come in and scare defenders with their athleticism

whatever happens im just hoping dwight doesn't resigin ...
load up on draft picks and lets build the next castle

we've drafted marc gasol and andrew bynum ....i'll
take my chances in the draft if we can manage
a pair of lottery picks

1. Kobe is playing 2 more years.
2. We likely still make the playoffs next year without Dwight. Just squeak in, or fall a game out of the playoffs.
3. It would take us years to build through the draft. The next 5 years we have 2 1st round picks. And no assets to trade for Picks.

So letting Dwight go, you're waiting for a long long long "rebuild"

If
1. Dwight was 100% day 1

coupled with
2. Nash didn't get injured
-or-
Nash gets injured but we had a starter quality backup

We'd probably have won 10 more games.. I think that is really undeniable. We have great pieces for a championship team (But to get all the pieces it takes a lot of maneuvering)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom