OG Bo Jackson Catalog Pics?

Hey Guys,

For some reason I just remembered a bunch of DOPE late 80s/early 90s Nike catalog pictures of all of the Bo Jackson's that were dropping in all of the colorways at the time. I was just checking NT maybe four or five years ago and came across it in the Retro forum. Anybody have that sitting around on the harddrive or want to throw a link my way? It would be a great blast from the past. Word to the 90s heads
pimp.gif

Also, what was the last year Bo dropped a sneaker? What was the last sneaker considered to be part of his sig line?

That info would help me out a lot.

I appreciate any help.

Peace

Hey Guys,

For some reason I just remembered a bunch of DOPE late 80s/early 90s Nike catalog pictures of all of the Bo Jackson's that were dropping in all of the colorways at the time. I was just checking NT maybe four or five years ago and came across it in the Retro forum. Anybody have that sitting around on the harddrive or want to throw a link my way? It would be a great blast from the past. Word to the 90s heads
pimp.gif

Also, what was the last year Bo dropped a sneaker? What was the last sneaker considered to be part of his sig line?

That info would help me out a lot.

I appreciate any help.

Peace

Just FYI This is ONE of the catalog Pictures:

http://www.facebook.com/p...6&type=1&theater

I came across it via the Nike Air Trainer SC II 3/4 Facebook group. Anybody have these catalog pictures lying around anywhere?

Also, can any of the old school Nikeheads out there tell me what Bo's last sig shoe was?

Thanks guys.

Let's keep hoping for those Infrared Bos! Bun-B was spotted wearing a crisp pair, so hopefully retros are on the way!!!

Just FYI This is ONE of the catalog Pictures:

http://www.facebook.com/p...6&type=1&theater

I came across it via the Nike Air Trainer SC II 3/4 Facebook group. Anybody have these catalog pictures lying around anywhere?

Also, can any of the old school Nikeheads out there tell me what Bo's last sig shoe was?

Thanks guys.

Let's keep hoping for those Infrared Bos! Bun-B was spotted wearing a crisp pair, so hopefully retros are on the way!!!

Back
Top Bottom