OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

Black Friday at Nike outlet is crazy
Went last year on Thursday night before BF and the mall was packed had to park like 2 miles away
I can’t believe it wasn’t a fire hazard
Literally body to body throughout the store
Waited well over an hour just to checkout
Didn’t find anything good
Bought some hoodies for like $20......
Wasn’t leaving empty handed
Never again lol

Day before BF, I went to outlet mall and see whether anything is exciting
2 pairs Jordan 7s sweater, FSR Jordan 10 Charlotte

Our mall open 4pm on BF, Nike open around 7pm
So I arrived around 3:30pm...... no issues parking

I was the 10th person in line, brought a bottle of water, waited for 3 hours for it to open.
I only went myself, so asked other people in line to keep my spot.
Walked with Jordan 10, regrets of giving up Jordan 7, and a headache.

This year I am guessing...........
Jordan 7 Patones will be there
Jordan 7 Pure Plats might
Luckily Jordan 13 HOF might be there
Jordan 13 pure plats too
KD9 Elite (now $120) orange and gray will be there

Im hoping to get some Air Max 2016/2017 or Zoom All Out for balling

I got a pair of 2017 cherry 13s from stockx today and Im concerned about the carbon fiber having a different pattern than on the bred 13s. The cherries have this circle pattern in the carbon fiber while the breds have a stacking squares pattern. Also, the carbon fiber is clearly much lighter on the cherry 13s.
Could this be a sign of a fake?
13s comparison.png

EDIT: Actually the carbon fiber might be different on purpose, based on pics of the cherry 13 sole I just googled. Just looks cheaper on the cherries

Last edited:
Thanks. Gonna unds right now. So happy to got both chicago and bred colors for the 13s. Pretty much all I need!

Yessir.. I was pleasantly surprised with each this time around. Hoping the black toe (he got game) really come out next year. I’ve also really enjoyed the white/Gold 13 from the dmp pack.. been my go to lately.

Yessir.. I was pleasantly surprised with each this time around. Hoping the black toe (he got game) really come out next year. I’ve also really enjoyed the white/Gold 13 from the dmp pack.. been my go to lately.

Leather and 3M uppers are all I need from the 13s

I really want those 13s...don't want the 14s at all.

Yeah, I was originally looking to just grab the 13.. but ended up grabbing the pack since the price was so close. The 14s aren’t bad tho, nice materials. You could always move those by themselves for $150+.

I like those better then the flints. Flints are my least fav 13 of the "real" cw's though. Im not sure they could make a 13 in blue id really like. Just doesnt work like a 13 in black/red/white to me for whatever reason.

Back
Top Bottom