OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

Oh all Jordan retro shoes I am TTS sz 9.5
Besides 1s and 10s

Never try on Jordan’s in Footsites store

Tried on 10s in outlet though.
As well KD9s in outlet.

My Air Maxes are all sz 10 due to narrowness, any AirMax automatically sz 10.

But before I discovered this, I tried on 90, 95 in FNL.

OKAY.....gif

The pair of bred 13s I got from shiekh got a broken lace loop thingy after only lightly worn a couple times to school. I made sure to loosen the laces, so have no idea how it broke.. Any way to fix this? I'm debating returning it, but I got a great deal at 50 dollars under retail and my size 14s are so hard to find on sale. I wonder if this is a common problems with 13s?

take it to a shoe repair shop and have em sew it down.

Taking another look at the shoe, the lace holder straps slide into a slit in the upper. Might be hard to sew it down, but in the meantime, I just stuffed the strap back into the slit. hope it says in there but I doubt it

Taking another look at the shoe, the lace holder straps slide into a slit in the upper. Might be hard to sew it down, but in the meantime, I just stuffed the strap back into the slit. hope it says in there but I doubt it
Bet it hardly impairs the wearability/comfort, but man, my OCD wouldn't allow me to go anywhere near that until it's fixed.

Bet it hardly impairs the wearability/comfort, but man, my OCD wouldn't allow me to go anywhere near that until it's fixed.

Damn, I tried moving the strap back in place, but only after a light walk, the laces pull on the strap and pull it right back out as it appears in my picture above. Looks terrible. doesn't seem possible to keep the strap down for any period of time, and it's a pain trying to put the strap back in place. Had to use surgery precision with tweezers. I guess I either have to return it or find a way to sew it back (unlikely). I wish size 14 was more common. Always OOS or overpriced.

Damn, I tried moving the strap back in place, but only after a light walk, the laces pull on the strap and pull it right back out as it appears in my picture above. Looks terrible. doesn't seem possible to keep the strap down for any period of time, and it's a pain trying to put the strap back in place. Had to use surgery precision with tweezers. I guess I either have to return it or find a way to sew it back (unlikely). I wish size 14 was more common. Always OOS or overpriced.

i would return em....how long youve had em?

Sorry man; I'd personally find a cobbler.
From the sound of things, it's worth it, instead of returning it.
And folks, em HOFs clock in at $135 shipped on Nike, with code 20EXTRA.
Lowest so far.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171024-135316.png
    Screenshot_20171024-135316.png
    260 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
i would return em....how long youve had em?
Ordered on Sept 28. Almost at 30 days. There's a nike factory outlet near me. Would they accept a return there for defective merchandise? didn't buy it from nike, but from shiekh.com
Sorry man; I'd personally find a cobbler.
From the sound of things, it's worth it, instead of returning it.
I just got the idea of using super glue to stick the lace strap back in place. Never did any shoe repair before, but would some liquid super glue bought at target last?

Also, debating getting the HoF 13s on sale but I also was looking for chicago 13s. Feel like it would be too much buying too similar looking 13s...but that sale is urging me to buy lol

Ordered on Sept 28. Almost at 30 days. There's a nike factory outlet near me. Would they accept a return there for defective merchandise? didn't buy it from nike, but from shiekh.com

I just got the idea of using super glue to stick the lace strap back in place. Never did any shoe repair before, but would some liquid super glue bought at target last?

Also, debating getting the HoF 13s on sale but I also was looking for chicago 13s. Feel like it would be too much buying too similar looking 13s...but that sale is urging me to buy lol

Get a cobbler to repair it. You need that stitchwork in order to have a secure hold. Super glue won't do ****. You're only going to run into further issues.

Get a cobbler to repair it. You need that stitchwork in order to have a secure hold. Super glue won't do ****. You're only going to run into further issues.

Yeah, that's what I was afraid of. Good thing I asked here first lol.

New to the shoe game...what sort of shoe deals do we typically see on BF?
Last year in Nike outlets

25% off then 25% off
Our state have 8% tax

So drive out price is roughly 40% off

So I bought a pair of Jordan 10 Charlottes for $73

Last year in Nike outlets

25% off then 25% off
Our state have 8% tax

So drive out price is roughly 40% off

So I bought a pair of Jordan 10 Charlottes for $73

Wow, nice. There's a factory store nearby me. I'll definitely go there on blackfriday :D

Reactions: PJS
Wow, nice. There's a factory store nearby me. I'll definitely go there on blackfriday :D

Yes and I missed out a shoe on that day
sweater Jordan 7s, my size, size 9.5
Not because I don't want it, just because I didnt know......
"extra 25% off" means 25% then 25%

I picked up sz9 and sz9.5, handed to a Latino guy that I talked to while waiting in line
He didnt want it, I put them back

The other guy picked them up
and I said "Sweater Jordan 7s"!
He looked at me with hate in his eyes and smirk on his mouth

So I only bought Jordan X Charlotte for $73

Black Friday at Nike outlet is crazy
Went last year on Thursday night before BF and the mall was packed had to park like 2 miles away
I can’t believe it wasn’t a fire hazard
Literally body to body throughout the store
Waited well over an hour just to checkout
Didn’t find anything good
Bought some hoodies for like $20......
Wasn’t leaving empty handed
Never again lol

Back
Top Bottom