OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

Yep overnight. I had a promo code and called to check out because it wouldn't let me use it on the app

Wow and I have a 20% off code that I could've used on my reserved pair but I decided to be cheap and hold off...

Already won a raffle from Expression but I have a $20 off and a 20% code that I want to use for my pair and my godsons pair tomorrow. Hopefully NikeCS allows me to add them after I place the orders

Last edited:
Didn't mean to shatter your discount dreams. Im just shocked that I couldn't secure more than 2 pairs
oh you aint shatter the discount dreams ill get um on discount it will just take a bit longer

as far as you only getting 2 pairs it is not an indication of how hard or easy it will be to obtain a pair. we all dont live where you live

i got a pixel XL.

pure stock Android >>>>* all

That's a different story and a great phone actually. The Pixel XL 2 is about to be released. Should be one of the best phones of the year along with the S8+/Note 8 and the OLED iPhone 8 or iPhone Pro whatever they end up calling it.

jb need to cut supply and reduce the price, bring back the hype train bay bay
Looks like they are over saturating the JB market and killing the resale game and reducing msrp/retail prices at the same time.... win win for us!

jb need to cut supply and reduce the price, bring back the hype train bay bay

NO!!! Why would you want them to be harder to get? Who cares if a lot of people have them? Back when they were first released you could buy them whenever you wanted. The same day or months later. They're already limited in the sense that you can't just walk in and buy GRs whenever you want. Usually if you don't buy them within a day, week or month it's over. It's not like AF1s that you can always walk in and buy almost anywhere in the world.

6 minutes. Didn't think it was that deep seeing as they were mass produced like that

Yeah thats how I took the L with the Space Jams, I had like 6 mins but that wasn't good enough. This time around, I had the full 10 mins, even checking into the store. That probably made the difference.

If youre in NYC, 34th Street FTL is probably the best option. I was prepared to go there.

I'll be surprised if these sell out. I only entered a raffle at two shoe palace locations. I won both. Plus I got a reserve from nike.

I won't be picking up my pairs at either shoe palace. I decided to go with the nike plus reserve.

I messed up and forgot about the FL app today. Oh well either buy from SNKRS or head to Queens Center or Niketown in the am.

Do you have the navy lows? How do these fit compared to those assuming you went with the same size? Thanks!
Nah those are the only ones I dont have. Chutneys feel OK, a nice snug fit. Tried the breds on just again and popped a bone in my foot lol.
Like they're snug but they do fit tts. It's weird, I'd try to see if you could try them on in store

Last edited:
FTW

Attachments

• IMG_1830.JPG
    IMG_1830.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 41
These will sit because I think after all the below retail deals out there we are wising up to ndc. Again they can have these and all other retros until they stop excluding them from the promo

I'll be surprised if these sell out. I only entered a raffle at two shoe palace locations. I won both. Plus I got a reserve from nike.

I won't be picking up my pairs at either shoe palace. I decided to go with the nike plus reserve.
lol theres something about shoes that came directly from nike that make them seem extra legit! lol

Back
Top Bottom