OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

Someone accepted my $170 bid on stockx for a 10.5. Pleasantly surprised these are under retail before release. Had a free ship. Now that I have my pair secured, going to see how low it goes and double up. :pimp: (Thank you to the seller if you're on NT)

jb need to cut supply and reduce the price, bring back the hype train bay bay
IMG_20170508_105545.jpg

cuz everyone got dat cash burnin in their pockets from nothin droppin past month, will get my pairs when they hit outlets next month

Best of luck today everyone. May you all flourish.

Leaving today on a cruise with these on my feet.

Has anyone else gotten a pair in from Stadium Goods with the inner size sticker missing and SG written faintly on the outsole? Still a little weirded out by that lol.

Mall opens at 10:00. Contemplating if I should get there an hour early, like the good ol' days. Based on the page count, hope doesn't seem to be to crazy.

Secured my pair at Finish Line (there were literally about 16 people in line, even my co-worker was there to secure him and his son a pair), couldn't use my Winner's Circle coupon because of technicalities but I can use it on another release. The store manager was really nice. Also, I'm done until most likely December. Nothing else is releasing that I have interest in.

IMG_4596.JPG
IMG_4597.JPG
IMG_4598.JPG

Gonna try and cop off SNKRS then hopefully they hit discount at some point somewhere else so I can send the sneakers pair back

Secured my pair at Finish Line (there were literally about 16 people in line, even my co-worker was there to secure him and his son a pair), couldn't use my Winner's Circle coupon because of technicalities but I can use it on another release. The store manager was really nice. Also, I'm done until most likely December. Nothing else is releasing that I have interest in.

IMG_4596.JPG
IMG_4597.JPG
IMG_4598.JPG

Happy for you man.

SC represent!

Nah those are the only ones I dont have. Chutneys feel OK, a nice snug fit. Tried the breds on just again and popped a bone in my foot lol.
Like they're snug but they do fit tts. It's weird, I'd try to see if you could try them on in store

Lol aight. I'm overseas this week so I'll probably go with the same size as the lows and wish for the best. Worst case I'll exchange sizes if they're still around next weekend. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom