OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

Nike should put GS sizes on snkrs or at least drop at the same time as mens on NDC.

Last edited:
Just went to my local mall...like 5 people camping at shiek and 1 guy +2 chair at foot locker. Meanwhile everyone going to shoe palace since they open at 8. Not sure why anyone is camping.... and shoes are sitting online lol. By the way, does anyone know why they dont let me try on shoe? Shoepalace said i have to come back later..
Shoe Palace always like that. They did that to me when then I wanted to try on the CM3's so I know what to get when the TB3's released. She said it came from corporate. How you gonna sell a shoe if you don't let people try them on if they don't know their size?

Nike should put GS sizes on snkrs or at least drop at the same time and mens on NDC.
IMG_6619.PNG
If you scroll down in the SNKRS app where you find the Men's, you will also see the Gradeschools in the app as well

Yeah its cool to see a few of us hold out on these for some type of discount. I'll be checking in on this thread constantly lol

Shoe Palace always like that. They did that to me when then I wanted to try on the CM3's so I know what to get when the TB3's released. She said it came from corporate. How you gonna sell a shoe if you don't let people try them on if they don't know their size?

Lies!

smh

I see they're available now but were they live at 10 EST like the mens?
Yup.

If you click on the "notify me" button once they are on the app before the release, you will also get a notification on the GS sizes

Back
Top Bottom