OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

Walked in my local HoH and dude said they got a restock on these today. They really did make a ton of pairs.

6181877.gif

New NikeTalk is a quality complainers wet dream with these massive sized pics to help prove their point. :lol:

NIKE + pair came in last night. One shoe has a black pen mark in the red area :smh:

Edit.
Said pen mark...

IMG_5555.JPG

Now this is something to complain about
Completely unacceptable

I would have to pay $100.00 for me to even keep it if I got something like this
Return asap
Hope the store you return to will not give you a problem

atleast its on the inner side of the shoe lol

id be tempted to try and wipe it off and see if its actually marker but the red suede might bleed out

having them side by side, if the 2013 had 3m they would've been the superior version imo... I even like the darker shade of red just a tad bit more

my snkrs pair was suppose to come yesterday, chatted with nike and they said it was ready to pick up at local ups spot. went there and they said nike never sent them to ups to ship out. called nike and got a 20% off code and free 2 day shipping code. thats a first with nike :stoneface:

IMG_2381.JPG
Don't really see many differences between the 2013's and these. obviously the 3M and the tongue is a little shorter, but pretty much the same. I'll like the 2017's over the 13's because of the 3M. Happy with my pair, and grabbed a pair for my son for back to school.
IMG_2379.JPG

Back
Top Bottom