OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

14s are harder to wear casually than 13s though.
Disagree, especially in today's sneaker climate where sleeker shoes are in.
i disagree

My guess would be the 4s, Nike/JB seems to consistently drop several cws of those every year without ever having to give the model a break. I think 2014 was the only year in recent memory they gave the model a break.

I would think most people would say the 4s are too bulky. 12s maybe I can see.

I think the 1s first then 11, 4, 3, 5, 6, 13.
My Son had asked me a good Question Yesterday: “Dad whats your favorite Model of Js ?“

I told him: “Son, thats a really good Question and very hard to answering“
He said off that: “ I understand, but i like em all“.

I love my Son. He is 8 Years old and love Js. He got this first Js 6 this Year :smile:

I actually took this pic in 98. The shoes are no longer around due to the beat down they suffered in the factory that I still work in today. The jersey is tho, first ever my dad bought me in 93. Anyway I found this pic in an old shoe box. I was pretty proud of them then as you can see.
IMG_20170831_205136.jpg

I actually took this pic in 98. The shoes are no longer around due to the beat down they suffered in the factory that I still work in today. The jersey is tho, first ever my dad bought me in 93. Anyway I found this pic in an old shoe box. I was pretty proud of them then as you can see.
IMG_20170831_205136.jpg
Dat chutney 3m :nerd:

IMG_20170831_205136.jpg
:smokin

Wanted these so bad back then , but couldn't get them :frown:

I think the 1s first then 11, 4, 3, 5, 6, 13.
My Son had asked me a good Question Yesterday: “Dad whats your favorite Model of Js ?“

I told him: “Son, thats a really good Question and very hard to answering“
He said off that: “ I understand, but i like em all“.

I love my Son. He is 8 Years old and love Js. He got this first Js 6 this Year :smile:

Show him the Air Jordan 22s or 2010s and he might change his mind.

IMG_20170831_205136.jpg

Seems like JB forgot to include the round grey tag to make this 2017 release as OG retro. These are my first time wearing a 13, and I kinda like these!

My first pair of Js were the 7 charcoal red, followed by 6 carmine that I manage to find in ds condition in 1993. Didn't buy 8 or 9 and 10s since I didn't like them for some reason and some kids in school were already wearing them back then and I didn't want to have the same shoes lol.

Bought 11 concord and Breds and the I stopped buying Js again until 14s, bought the white / red pair. Seems like I might get the final shot pair next year to commemorate!

Seems like JB forgot to include the round grey tag to make this 2017 release as OG retro. These are my first time wearing a 13, and I kinda like these!

My first pair of Js were the 7 charcoal red, followed by 6 carmine that I manage to find in ds condition in 1993. Didn't buy 8 or 9 and 10s since I didn't like them for some reason and some kids in school were already wearing them back then and I didn't want to have the same shoes lol.

Bought 11 concord and Breds and the I stopped buying Js again until 14s, bought the white / red pair. Seems like I might get the final shot pair next year to commemorate!
The round grey tag didn't come with em. It actually came off a shirt I bought around that time. I just put it on there.

Back
Top Bottom