OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

^ yep, and few others >D

I thought I was being ocd about my pair's tiny flaws
IMG_0454.JPG IMG_0457.JPG IMG_0458.JPG

What's wrong other than the minuscule scratch on the toe box?

What's wrong other than the minuscule scratch on the toe box?
Not much really just the folds around the holograms. The scratch does bother me, it's across the whole toe box and is fairly deep. My phone's flash washes it out. Will switch it out with my other incoming pair.

Nice collection, I need those BIN 13s and the Ray Allen are a unicorn for me... My lil 13 collection is pretty solid but you have it on lock

Thanks man! I can't bring myself to drop basically 3k for both of those. I want them badly as well.
I also won't wear a colorway in the 13 unless I have doubles of it, so I'm basically buying those for display only or have to buy two (yikes).
Once I get everything else checked off the list, I may just have to hate myself for being a degenerate and pull the trigger to complete the set.
I just can't do it until I have all the OGs though, especially since they can be found for 200-400 and I have the newer models of the colorway, so they won't need to be worn.

How long does it take to break these in? They were very comfortable at first because I had only worn 1s and 4s previously but now they feel a little constricting. Does this get better the more you wear them?

Yes it started on Friday
They are soldout of the 13's tho
If you are looking for the HOF 13's they have them
But can be had cheaper at oneness for like $116 shipped

Crap. Thanks anyway. I just went for University Blue Uptempos. What's Oneness anyway?

Crap. Thanks anyway. I just went for University Blue Uptempos. What's Oneness anyway?

Oneness287 it's a boutique in KY
They are doing 30% off sale also
Those uptempos might be excluded
I was able to grab a pair for $112 once the sale dropped
They emailed me saying it was excluded but would honor the price for me cuz I'm super cool like that :lol:

Oneness287 it's a boutique in KY
They are doing 30% off sale also
Those uptempos might be excluded
I was able to grab a pair for $112 once the sale dropped
They emailed me saying it was excluded but would honor the price for me cuz I'm super cool like that :lol:

LOL! Appreciate the info. Does Oneness charge for shipping? Pure Platinum XIII lows for $70, can't beat it. If they don't charge for shipping, I'll grab History of Flights too. I been holding out trying to get Brave Blues for a deal but haven't gotten one yet SMH...

They charge shipping but no tax
Hof 13's came out to $116 shipped for me
Shippping they charge me $7
They might not give you disco on the sale items
Some were able to get it some weren't
But it's worth a try

I'm having to buy all of my jordan retros in a size 10 except for OG 1s, 5s, 6s, and 12s. Everything else is a size 10. I've been a 9.5 for decades. The toe boxes are more narrow since 2016 in my opinion. Length wise I'm good. For example my 2010 OG 13s are much wider than the 2016 and 2017 releases

Yeah the '05s were also wider. I'm glad I went with a 10. Sizing is inconsistent from model to model. My old sz 10s while comfortable creased easily so I was thinking of going to 9.5 but those would've been way too tight. Normally I would put some force fields inside but even on the 10 it would not be comfortable. I put some in my 9.5 BM Vs and had to take them out. Hurt my feet fast. On the '06 V's sz. 10, force fields feel great but I can't rock them more than a couple times a year since they showed early signs of crumbling. 11 yr old shoes at this point. I wore them several times back then but it doesn't matter.

:pimp::nthat:Reps to rooster for posting the oneness deals back in the 5s thread. Good to see us all eating good at 2 for 1 prices. I should've jumped on those premium 5s when they had my sizes. And the platinum 13 lows...too many good deals.

These look much better in person than they do in pictures. I'm interested in grabbing a pair, but Nike is out of my size 10.5.

Have you guys ever been able to size swap at a different retailer than you bought from?

So u guys send email to Oneness287 n then how do u guys get the discount ?

Send the email request with your size
And I don't know if it matters or not
But put "laborday" right after your size
They should send an invoice with disco automatically applied

If you guys can get an hour free. Pull up 1998 ECF Bulls vs Pacers Micheal Jordan great performance on utube. It's about 50 minutes long. I had to watch it in like 4 different segments to get through it. It's highlights of that 7 game series. Which hits close to me living in Indiana. This is my favorite playoff series I've ever watched. Brings back a ton of good memories with my best friend and I. He was a huge Pacer fan. Still is. Just throwing this out there for anyone too young to remember what MJ was.

Back
Top Bottom