OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

Damn it I sized down and sure enough they're too small! Went tts on the last release and they were a half size too big. now I have to hit up sole supremacy for a size swap... damn you jb!!!!!!!!!!

What's the best deal on these right now

So far these have moved at $150 (JimmyJazz, and some other site I saw on KicksDeals). They're still sitting every where else though and excluded from discount, but I expect them to move at ~$150. Even if they hit outlets they'd be ~$150 probably so I think that's about as good a price you can get on these.

kind of cool for those people who were patient and waited it out and now can cop the bred 13s for 20% off at footlocker and east bay.

Reactions: PJS
I'll even chance lower then that
200.webp

Nice but just use the regular link with shiekh or search for it when you go on their site. The link posted a few posts ago had solelinks referral. I hate to give those leechers anything since they just piggyback off of NT intel to make $. Eff those guys

Copped on RD. This release brought me back from a 5 year hiatus. Been waiting on a good steal to double up but after some wears, no thanks. They ruined this shoe with that elf shoe shape.

Just copped. I just caught the biggest rush pulling the trigger on these know im spending 118 . I felt like I just robbed somebody. This must be how hypebeast feel when they managed to beat the bots to cop some super limited ish. I don't care if jays arent hyped anymore, I just pulled a caper like Kodak Black :lol::lol:8)8)

Just copped. I just caught the biggest rush pulling the trigger on these know im spending 118 . I felt like I just robbed somebody. This must be how hypebeast feel when they managed to beat the bots to cop some super limited ish. I don't care if jays arent hyped anymore, I just pulled a caper like Kodak Black :lol::lol:8)8)
How

That's a dope price, but i think it's foul when people forget to put how

it's most likely some type of employee discount, but you never know nowadays

Back
Top Bottom