OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

I copped two personal pairs for $160/170. I couldn't risk them selling out in my size. If they remove the exclusion, I'm copping one more pair.

Dang, JimmyJazz just sent me a cancellation email, they ran out of inventory for my size. Any other sites offering a discount?

Aren't you the nutcase that went on and on about his space jams cushioning and somethin else too too that was ridiculous? :lol:
About Space jam nobody understood me, so everybody was against me.
But trust me, when i take my 72 win, if i don't add piece of insole just under my right heel, i feel the right shoe hasn't got the same airsole unit than the left shoe.
And for finish, i'm laughing now when i watch the space jam retro, they are just so bad with the high cut and now i'm really laughing about people who got them!! Space jam 2016 are just ugly compare to the 9 space jam!!

giphy.webp

I'm sure i'm not alone in this case, but i'm the only one to try to explain this issue.
Believe what you want!!
I can't tell you more!!

I'm sure i'm not alone in this case, but i'm the only one to try to explain this issue.
Believe what you want!!
I can't tell you more!!

you might not be the only one to encounter that issue, but you are indeed the only one who went crazy over it instead of just returning em if they do bother u that much and getting another pair.

the issue is, i watched a video on youtube of the Air Jordan 11 retro 72 wins, and trust me when the guy walk with at the end of the video, you can listening the right shoe cracking when he takes off his right foot.
So my question was, if every shoes are like that, i keep the 11 SP, but if just a few people have this issue it is a bad pair!!
If 10 person show me their right airsole unit under the insole, and it is like me, ok i keep the shoes, but if 10 persons show me that the airsole is the same left/right, while are different, i don't keep them.
That's the reason why i was so curious about it.
So now to get another pair, it is just impossible, i missed tow other restock in july and in august.

the issue is, i watched a video on youtube of the Air Jordan 11 retro 72 wins, and trust me when the guy walk with at the end of the video, you can listening the right shoe cracking when he takes off his right foot.
So my question was, if every shoes are like that, i keep the 11 SP, but if just a few people have this issue it is a bad pair!!
If 10 person show me their right airsole unit under the insole, and it is like me, ok i keep the shoes, but if 10 persons show me that the airsole is the same left/right, while are different, i don't keep them.
That's the reason why i was so curious about it.
So now to get another pair, it is just impossible, i missed tow other restock in july and in august.

you STILL on this? jesus christ.

Yo, does he know which thread he’s in?

Not that it’d matter if he was in the right one anyway, but somebody come get this dude.

Letyoufry Letyoufry

It's just jokes bro we're not serious :lol:

All love, but the thing is that what you're typing isn't making a lot of sense.

I believe you're writing is off because English might not be your first language.

I'm guessing you're from overseas.

I copped for $159 shipped I think
Not sure if these will hit the sale rack on its own
Maybe on a holiday disco imo

Dude after being tricked by CB

I believe all Jordan's should be $120 or lower

I am still waiting on any of those to disco: Bred 13/ HOF 13/ Varsity Red 13

Back
Top Bottom