OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

**ATTN: FOR ANYONE THAT PURCHASED THROUGH SHIEKH and USED BEFRUGAL for CASHBACK - VERY IMPORTANT HEADS UP **

When I checked my befrugal account, my SHIEKH purchase did not show up as a transaction under Cash Back Activity. This happens from time to time with befrugal. If your SHIEKH order is not showing up, just open a support ticket with befrugal for a cashback inquiry. Super easy and super fast. Just state you did not get cashback for your order placed and copy and paste your order confirmation email into the ticket and provide them with the order #. They respond quickly and will put the cashback on your account with a pending while they investigate with Shiekh.

Make sure to check your befrugal accounts because new accounts will not get the $10 referral bonus without first earning $10 in cashback. Let me know if anyone has any questions.

**ATTN: FOR ANYONE THAT PURCHASED THROUGH SHIEKH and USED BEFRUGAL for CASHBACK - VERY IMPORTANT HEADS UP **

When I checked my befrugal account, my SHIEKH purchase did not show up as a transaction under Cash Back Activity. This happens from time to time with befrugal. If your SHIEKH order is not showing up, just open a support ticket with befrugal for a cashback inquiry. Super easy and super fast. Just state you did not get cashback for your order placed and copy and paste your order confirmation email into the ticket and provide them with the order #. They respond quickly and will put the cashback on your account with a pending while they investigate with Shiekh.

Make sure to check your befrugal accounts because new accounts will not get the $10 referral bonus without first earning $10 in cashback. Let me know if anyone has any questions.

this is similar to ebates. ebates has the same service except its called "wheres my cash back?" where u can paste your order info from email and they give u the credit while they look into it.

Wooow. I joined befrugal just for the shiekh purchase, and then made several more transactions through befrugal and none of those orders are showing up. I'll have to contact befrugal tomorrow. Really annoying!

IMG_5237.JPG
I don't double up much but decided to get a few of these :smile:

The shape of this retro is slightly off Id admit, but the leather quality is not that much different. They look and feel just like the cdp also. Originals are held way to high. They broke down just like any other shoe. Just my opinion.
Have to say that I disagree with you. I held both the Bred and the History of flight 13 and the leather quality on the toe box was way apart. I got rid of my CDP a few years ago and don’t remember the leather being as hard or thin

I'm thinking of getting a second pair of 2017s but still have my 2013 in good condition. So maybe is enough with just one pair.

Unlace or loosen up the lacing on any pairs you're gonna stock... you'll be thankful down the road that the shape won't be ruined by the overtighteness.

Noted, gonna do this on a few pairs I got in the closet as I've never had a back stock yet haha. Good looking out

The lowest I saw for these is $162 shipped.
I don't know if pull the trigger or wait a bit more :rolleyes

Reactions: PJS
arxrm arxrm

Ebates combines with **** sport goods will become $132(DSG is doing 20% off now)
That is, after you claim all the cashback

There is $10 welcome fee too
Brings down to $122 for you

If you don't have ebates sign up here from my referral in order to get $10 welcome
http://ebates.com/r/TBEARD68?eeid=35166

Ebates now is 13% cashback on **** Sporting goods

Jordan 13 Bred is $189.99
20% off makes it $151.99
13% cashback is $19.75

I already have an eBates account but I hope people use your link. Thanks for letting us know about this offer bro!

Edit: Cashback % showing as 3% here, you using eBates too? PJS PJS

Reactions: PJS
I already have an eBates account but I hope people use your link. Thanks for letting us know about this offer bro!

Edit: Cashback % showing as 3% here, you using eBates too? PJS PJS

Yes it went down to 3%......

Yesterday was 13% should have pulled the trigger

And they sold out on sz9.5
Should have pulled trigger yesterday for $164-$10-$21=$133

I'll wait for Black Friday to see what deals they have..... maybe a 40%?
Or cop around $120

Attachments

• IMG_5015.PNG
    IMG_5015.PNG
    93.9 KB · Views: 34
Need some advice on how to clean the suede on my 13s, I looked at the Sneaker Care Maintenance thread and it says use Armor All but does anyone have another alternative?

Back
Top Bottom