OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

Its Says OS Head Start. On My Champs app!!! What Does That Mean!!!???

I think it means you have a 0 minute headstart. I'm not totally sure as I had to google this cuz my Footlocker was says 0 and Champs has a 6 M headstart. I think you can earn headstarts by checking in the store before the release date. The more headstarts you have the more chances you have to win the raffle from what I understood.

Does anyone have an extra access code? Trying to purchase these if anyones wants to help.

Thanks

Does anyone have an extra access code? Trying to purchase these if anyones wants to help.

Thanks
Thats not how it works, that's not how any of this works...

Also love how you're asking for somethin like that which only a special Nike person could give and you've been here longer than I have and only posted 15 times :lol:

i know how it works, im asking if anyone is willing to let me purchase using their account for this one purchase. I've done it for many releases, Just asking the community for an assist. Please PM ME !!

How does nikes early reservation work? Are people who buy regularly through Sneakers app rewarded for loyalty or something like that??

copped off nike+ from the reserve... i just want to secure my pair and if it goes on sale i will cop again and return my nike pair...

Aawwww snnaaaappp... lol....

What is Nike's return policy? 30 days? 60 days? 90 days?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170817-143447.png
    Screenshot_20170817-143447.png
    353.6 KB · Views: 6
Thanks rooster.... Just copped just in case lol....

Y'all know of this is QS release?

Back
Top Bottom