OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

I really hope so. This is the best 13 colorway and it hasn’t been done respectfully since 2004. The shape of the 2013 retro was good imo but we just got played with no 3m

I really hope so. This is the best 13 colorway and it hasn’t been done respectfully since 2004. The shape of the 2013 retro was good imo but we just got played with no 3m
I hated the 2013's because of the no 3m. It made the color of the mesh material look so strange since it wasn't reflective.

I want these back (done right ofc) more than the Flu Game 12. I know the 12 is a somewhat more popular model but I’ve always thought the 13 was objectively a better shoe.

I’m certain these will come back within the next two to three years. I’m not sure if at that point I will buy them again but I’m sure there are those who are ready to see these come back. Oddly enough, the white/red pair has always been my favorite and it seems like that pair is the least popular.

I’m certain these will come back within the next two to three years. I’m not sure if at that point I will buy them again but I’m sure there are those who are ready to see these come back. Oddly enough, the white/red pair has always been my favorite and it seems like that pair is the least popular.
All Og 13 mids are fire. Black/reds are my favorite but after that it’s kinda hard for me to rank them. I wish the white reds and Black Toes had a black sock liner though.

Back
Top Bottom