OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

@jay zoe2  appreciate you fam! smh guess I'll hold this Nike coupon to cop for the wife and I cause I can't give JB 220 and 160 for these
mean.gif

They aren't a QS/limited and will be available all over the place, but Footlocker will have them labeled as QS and Foot Action/Champs will have these exempt. No winner circle, no military :\

They should put a policy in place where if there's pairs available after release day, the QS label goes away. It's fair for everyone that way, IMO.

@jay zoe2
 appreciate you fam! smh guess I'll hold this Nike coupon to cop for the wife and I cause I can't give JB 220 and 160 for these :smh:

You should be good to go with Niketown or a nike.com. The QS tag and no discount is not a Nike policy, it's strictly a FootLocker Inc. policy

They should put a policy in place where if there's pairs available after release day, the QS label goes away. It's fair for everyone that way, IMO.

It was that way before. After about a few weeks, the QS tag would get dropped and you could use any discounts. Now, the tag is on indefinitely SMH.

it isn't actually, but if you don't see. I'm not sure explaining it could help. But i don't care much for the original 1988 shadow anyway. Isn't that much better

Oh it isnt? Does it really matter though if the A: tongue liner is visible and B: the elephant print on the toe is that thick...

look at them, see that ep on the toe in the medial pic and then feel bad about how the true blues are just as wack.

I just want some legit og 80s style 3s. Tired of jordan tinkering with tinker's designs when he and his squad obviously don't see the small details. It all reminds me of Colin Ferell in Horrible Bosses

Last edited:
Last edited:
I was hoping a little more lighter blue [emoji]128547[/emoji] maybe they'll look better in hand on release day it should be a easy black friday

Shooting for the Dr Doom foams over these, but assuming I should be able to grab both. Just debating on whether or not to scoop them or hold out for a BC3 down the road...

Every other NA retro has delivered. Shadow aside, decent EP and the right blue could've saved these. EZ-Pass

Just got a shipment of these in today. They are a lot more navy/frenchish in person.
View media item 2213913

Hows the nike air insole feel?
The nike air on the breds came off with one wear
But the Bordeaux is still on with numeroua wears

And is it just the jumpman on the hangtag or does it flip to nike too?

Last edited:
Can we get some better pics? No shots at the pics posted, but we need more detailed pics

I actually like the shape. They don't look like lowtops like the 2011 pair, they're a little higher cut. Lets be real here, the Nike Air on the back that hasn't been seen on TB's for almost 30 years automatically makes these worth $220. Hell, there hasn't been Nike Air branding on a pair of 3's in 3 years.....

I actually like the shape. They don't look like lowtops like the 2011 pair, they're a little higher cut. Lets be real here, the Nike Air on the back that hasn't been seen on TB's for almost 30 years automatically makes these worth $220. Hell, there hasn't been Nike Air branding on a pair of 3's in 3 years.....
lol what?

Back
Top Bottom