OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

On the plus side, these will get marked down relatively soon since so many people plan on passing. No way these are worth the $220 price tag

I will check out other pairs this week. There's always the possibility that this was just a bad pair. It was only one of twelve.

I can't believe I'm actually considering passing on these now, but I am. And I'm usually one of the people where the little things don't bother me. But these just look.... off. The color, the elephant print, both are bothering me. Pretty sad, these were going to be an instant cop, now I'm on the fence :smh:

These well sit just like every other NA retro. These will sit even harder than the cements and metallics due to the red on the tongue, price, and weird look. I speculate these won't sit like the maroons but they vary well might due to the numerous other releases. Nothing but og limited hyped 1s sell out quick

BC3s will have the same shape

Same material on the upper

Same lining

And I'm okay with that

Waiting potentially with my elephant print socks

The only people complaining are the nit picky hypebeast! You'll find a lot of them on NT. These are going to sell well come release day.
yup, it's completely stupid and hypebeast to hold jb accountable for not delivering up to their promises about making retros true to originals and ridiculous price points. What the hell are we thinking? :rofl:

yup, it's completely stupid and hypebeast to hold jb accountable for not delivering up to their promises about making retros true to originals and ridiculous price points. What the hell are we thinking? :rofl:
I'm sure Nike/JB knows what their doing or just don't care what we think, no point in complaining for days about it. You don't like,You don't buy simple as that.

I'm sure Nike/JB knows what their doing or just don't care what we think, no point in complaining for days about it. You don't like,You don't buy simple as that.
if jb didnt care, they wouldnt have put the remaster into effect. They wouldnt have put nike air back if they didnt care what people want. If you dont like people conplaining and discussing what they like and dont like about a sneaker, maybe NT isnt for you.

if jb didnt care, they wouldnt have put the remaster into effect. They wouldnt have put nike air back if they didnt care what people want. If you dont like people conplaining and discussing what they like and dont like about a sneaker, maybe NT isnt for you.
But you're still going to cop come realease day cause you're a sucka right?

Last edited:
But you're still going to cop come realease day cause you're a sucka right?
roll.gif
Why do you care?

Are we really having arguments because some people find the shoe ugly? I don't see how people's views toward a shoe could be offensive enough to some people that arguments need to ensue over it. If they don't like it, be happy there will be more pairs to buy on release day. Simple as that.

What's the chances of these being available in December? I'm guessing yeah? It'd be even better on discount later on but that's a risk.

I think I'll sit out on release day. I've noticed all the NA 220 priced retros have sat for a little bit, and/or can be had for under (or close to) retail. So I'll try my luck waiting it out.

Side note... I wonder what the quality will be like. I need that Oreo 4's quality [emoji]128293[/emoji] :smokin

What's the chances of these being available in December? I'm guessing yeah? It'd be even better on discount later on but that's a risk.
How far in December you talking about

It's to many elements that could either have this gone by the 2nd week of December
Or sit till the end of January

You got people spending money on TVs and Gaming systems that could play a role in the long sit
Also people that are disappointed in the build

But you also have "Missed out on x shoe need these to feel good about taking a L"

Add in the "Early Christmas Shoppers"
And the "Oh these look dope in person so I pulled the trigger"
And the "gotta have the new jays cuz it's a holiday"

Cliff notes: "These aren't preorder worthy in my opinion"

These will sit hasn't been a retro that hasn't except limited stuff and ones
Even the Champ pack 7s and 8s sat
But to guarantee my size I'm going to cop on release date because I hate traveling across town for a size that might not be there when I get there

And you could order online but I like seeing certain shoes in person so I can exchange asap

But you aren't alone if you decide to wait till you reach a price point that you're comfortable paying
It just depends on patient you are

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom