OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

That video is pushing me away.
I agree, but to be fair there won't be a pair of 2001 or 2011s in front of your feet while you wear them, holding the two pairs next to each other obviously makes the 2016s look goofy but IRL when you're not comparing them to a previous Retro iteration they're not that bad just not impressed for $220. 

Last edited:
Dudes see pics of a OG pic and start complaining about the elephant print color and the elephant print. Way too many of you follow the leader.

Did some of you just start buying III's? It's the same complaints every time.

As if the elephant print looks one standard way.

Three more weeks of complaining until these drop. And then weeks of complaining after they come out.

I agree, but to be fair there won't be a pair of 2001 or 2011s in front of your feet while you wear them, holding the two pairs next to each other obviously makes the 2016s look goofy but IRL when you're not comparing them to a previous Retro iteration they're not that bad just not impressed for $220. 

True, who am I kidding, TB3 is one of my ATF I will still cop and stash them away for awhile. :lol:

Alll I know is they gave us OG branding back. Unless you own an OG pair and it's still wearable, this is the best retro of the TB 3 since...

Dudes see pics of a OG pic and start complaining about the elephant print color and the elephant print. Way too many of you follow the leader.

Did some of you just start buying III's? It's the same complaints every time.
As if the elephant print looks one standard way.

Three more weeks of complaining until these drop. And then weeks of complaining after they come out.

Let them complain while I double up on black Friday.

Verdict: These are okay but the least appealing of all NA retros aside from the maroons.

Mix and match your pairs in store because each pair won't look this good as we've seen.

These look goofy compared to 2011s and 2001s not just OGs. 

Verdict: These are okay but the least appealing of all NA retros aside from the maroons.
Maroons all day over these, the Maroon 6s **** on these TB3s IMO Maroons were a better NA OG retro.

These look goofy compared to 2011s and 2001s not just OGs. 

Maroons all day over these, the Maroon 6s **** on these TB3s IMO Maroons were a better NA OG retro.

Man I thought I was the only who thought that these are dope but nothing can beat that classic maroon color way

Man I thought I was the only who thought that these are dope but nothing can beat that classic maroon color way
Nah too many people slept hard on the Maroons they dope af just an underrated release a lot like the Storm Blue AJ1's people about to sleep on this Dec. 

*says really fast* Elephant print may or may not look as good as the above pics. 
laugh.gif

Nah too many people slept hard on the Maroons they dope af just an underrated release a lot like the Storm Blue AJ1's people about to sleep on this Dec. 

I also think the price of the maroons turned a lot of people off as well because don't forget the 11s released the week after and I know I'm getting a pair of those hope they sit like the metallic navy's where I can double up

I also think the price of the maroons turned a lot of people off as well because don't forget the 11s released the week after and I know I'm getting a pair of those hope they sit like the metallic navy's where I can double up
Word I got metallic navys for $88 
nthat.gif

With the amount of releases happening, it will be interesting to see how these move.

I won't chance it and will cop on rd but I have to cop from NDC. If they ever go on sale and I catch them, they will go back to NDC.

Damn you came up from where if u don't mind
Me asking I thought 120 was a deal but I'm wrong
Shiehk instore only they were on sale for $110 and they were doing a limited extra 20% off on all sale items which came out to $88

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom