OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Saw these in person, there are A LOT of these... Multiple pairs per size, stores are already getting their shipments. Should not be hard to get at allVery nice in person

Are they navy blue in person?
Hmmm I went to the back room and held them in hand for a few min.. Blue is nice, not too bright either but definitely not navy. Leather was nice and ankle padding was pretty thick. Overall nice shoe

I am ready for these, I am sure it will be the footlocker/footaction app reserve system for them in my area.

Struck out the black toe 1 with that app, but with the availability for these guys, I am hoping I win, like I won with the black metallic V's. Easily available.

I was initially gonna pass on these when the first pictures surfaced because they looked more navy than true blue. But I'm changing my mind, after seeing more pictures and videos online. The pictures and lighting definitely don't do the shoes justice and you'd definitely would have to have it in hand in order to appreciate it more. Yes, the shoe is far from perfect; but my only complaint is the high elephant print on the shoes, but it's not a major turn off. 

Kid Cudi was the reason I first saw the TB 3s and now that he's back, I need these haha

Sold my 2011s so these so I need these back in my rotation.

he ain't really back. just a lil 5 min of relevance cuz of a now popular celebrity

Huh? Dude played Coachella in 2014 and has had a couple successful tours since-he's not as popular as he used to be but he isn't exactly irrelevant.. His spot on FSMH Pt 1 also shows that.

Passing on these, just can't get down with the high cut and thick elephant print. Hopefully they fix that with the black cements but chances are I doubt it.

I actually think the remastered bc3 and fr3 would look good compared to these. I still smh @ these for now

Jb should have kept locked up *akon styles p*

Not much they can do to the Bc3s except put Nike Air on the back
Just want a pair and don't care if its Jordan or NA.
wink.gif

BUT please fixed the Paint cracking..  

Gonna need at least 2 black cements. I was not sure bout this release with some of the pics, but recent lookin better.

For those that hit the polls, FTL is giving out pins if you show your "I voted" sticker.
View media item 2224147

For those that hit the polls, FTL is giving out pins if you show your "I voted" sticker.

That's nice of them to give people at least a small reward to vote considering how poor US voting turnouts have tended to be in recent history.

Please tell me none of ya'll ignorant mfs out there voting for Donald Trump.

Back
Top Bottom