OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Im locked in for these.

Word to the wise, No one pay resale ,
Spots getting 100+ , some 200+.
Like stated prior massive gr.

Last edited:
If you guys want Nike to do the BC3 any justice ya''ll need to let these sit. Seriously. Don't accept this garbage. Especially at 220

What's so bad about these when you compare them side by side with your OG's? I mean, you do have the OG's right? You aren't just boycotting these because of comparison pics on the net of a 28 year old shoe right?

Mike rich is fam, y'all crazy or dry

Aquamanjay_ Aquamanjay_

This. His videos and reviews are always on point. Also, he gets me weak, with his "CLEANSED" and his other sayings. What I love the most, is he usually has actual knowledge on the shoes, he reviews. Also, he doesn't add any horrendous, hipster swag, wack trap rap to them. Reviews, are better off silent, IMHO. No one over 25, wants to hear trash. 95% of time, the stuff is City Dump truck, trash juice.... And I'm being generous, with 5%.

Last edited:
The 3s will never look like the OGs again. Completely different shape. You're holding out for nothing.
said all the people Said Nike air won't return. These things take time. Jb odds about longevity, they know what to fix and leave alone so people keep buying

said all the people Said Nike air won't return. These things take time. Jb odds about longevity, they know what to fix and leave alone so people keep buying

I suggest ppl cool out JB Knows what they are doing. We get Nike branding now with retro shape and improved comfort but we get OG Shape and all next go around. JB keeps selling us the same models in the same colorways and they just aren't ready to give us the actual og quality shape and all. Especially when all these dudes complaining will pay 300 for everything done right and I can see that happening. First step was 88s and those were still reg crap quality but they saw how ppl ate them up with the inflated price tag. Then remastered with NA branding next and ppl can say what they want but they sold at 70 over what they cost last retro. Next price gouge will suck but more ppl will have less complaints.

Last edited:

Exactly. Look how they fixed the 1s to look better in just a few years. The '13 Black Toe's and '16 Black Toe's so different.

No worries. These new members like the bold font guys have no idea what they're talking about. Perfect examples of high rep counts that mean nothing, keep doing your thing 160.

thank you

too bad guys like you aint in nyc cause you and people like zyzz would be the ones i would hook up with store info

I thought the Nike Air 4s came out nicely, the other 4s should follow the same route or be slightly modified like the 1s (from 2015-2016).
Yea I think they did good with the wc 4's. I just meant bc4's are my favorite shoe ever and when they come back out I just want them done right so I will be happy to pay whatever they want for my four pairs

Yea I think they did good with the wc 4's. I just meant bc4's are my favorite shoe ever and when they come back out I just want them done right so I will be happy to pay whatever they want for my four pairs
Understandable, as long as it durabuck on them it shouldn't be a problem.

If only the EP on the toe box was shorter otherwise I really wouldn't even complain
mean.gif
 This. That's really all that's bothering me now. I've moved past the red on the tongue. It's not hidden/tucked like the OG, but there's already red on the tongue, so who cares?

I can deal with all the shape issues and so forth but really can't cop with that navy blue as the "true blue". Gonna sit this one out. Was really hoping the blue would be like the pics of the OGs

Pretty sure JB will fix the mold/intricacies if they are actually aware of it, even as quick as a year. 2014 black/white 1 to 2015 Chicagos or 2015 Columbia IV to 2016 White Cement IV

Hmmmm

First time i think im possibly not copping og jordan 3

I actually rather cop more expensive xvi navys cause jb remastered them right, maybe even the og white true red blk 9

Maybe the fact that 3s with or without red tongue lining look good on the white, blk cement and fire red 3s. True blues look weird with it showing

Couldn't resists and copped them for $300..... Great week pickup wise. Now which pair should I rock to ufc 205. #nomoneyissueshere
$300 to get them early is a great price-- nothing beats having the peace of mind of having them already and not worrying about other hassles. Great pickups bro!

What's so bad about these when you compare them side by side with your OG's? I mean, you do have the OG's right? You aren't just boycotting these because of comparison pics on the net of a 28 year old shoe right?

Just let them be. Everyone is a purist now. You got 14 year old dudes who have never held an OG or seen one in person riding the coattail of someone who said they aren't close enough to the OG and co-signing stuff. Just buy what you like. If these appeal to you and you have the funds, go for it. If you are that bent out of shape about these not being close enough, just add $250 to the MSRP of these and get yourself a pair of 1994s or 2001s.

I've said this over and over, just because someone didn't own the ogs doesn't mean they can't desire the classic vintage look If they want. Y'all need to respect other people's opinions and likes. calling out someone for liking something they never had is a week argument.

You can see a pic of something made 100 years ago and want something just like it.

Come on now grown folks

Last edited:
Honestly there are mid 20 to 40 yr old dudes here and im sure when they grew up during that era, the products they were having were great quality, shape on point and not much to complain about. Theres the 80s to 98 dudes, the 99 to 08 dudes then theres the 09 to present dudes.

Im from the 99 to 08 era, i got hooked around 2001 after seeing the og xvis. I can honestly tell u those jb products from 99 to about 04 were pretty solid. 06 dmps were also an exception.

When i compare my experience of 99-08 jordan brand products (again some products included, some excluded, some cdp shoes were alright compared to today's retros) I can tell u so far the "remastered " 2016 true blue 3s need some improvements imo

Last edited by a moderator:
I could maybe understand why jb decided to leave the red lining on the remastered 2016 TB, and yes it was not on the ogs, but maybe they wanted a little conformity to the previous jordan 3s

2011 and
2013s

All these Jordan iii have a little red lining on all colorway tongues. And this is confusing to me since all the ogs didnt make the red lining show much.

I guess thats the point of a retro BUT what about the past 7 times 94-2013 jb has released ALL different types of jordan III colorways with the tongue color showing?

It makes me think Nike actually wanted the og 1988 III to have the tongue color lining showing on ALL jordan 3 colorways.

I guess thats why till today we have not seen any Jordan III tongue color lining NOT showing. Basically every Jordan III after the 1988 og has it showing, even if there are mochas or player exclusives where the tongue lining is white, u can still see they left some space for it to show on everything after the og 1988

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom