OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

One pair down one more to go
Just got my first pair of true blues for 300

Was going to go to soho and wait for the sbb

But I rather have these 3's and stay the hell home

Last edited:
Yall out here dropping 300 for these !?

you guys want to hold my place on line for $20.00 all night so i can get my next pair for $240.00 and tip you $20.00

i already had this same conversation with the lead manager at the new nike soho store in manhattan

its been a long day

i dont mean this in a tough guy or mean way but dont worry what the next man spends its not your money

i usually pay over box to avoid any stupid azzz lines

Last edited:
you guys was to hold my place on line for $20.00 all night so i can get my next pair for $260.00

i already had this same conversation with the lead manager at the new nike soho store

its been a long day

i dont mean this in a tough guy or mean way but dont worry what the next man spends its not your money

i usually pay over box to avoid any stupid *** lines
Bruh, these will be in abundance. Not paying extra to secure a shoe early that I know will be for sale at retail or less.

Last edited:
Bruh, these will be in abundance. Not paying extra to secure a shoe early.

bruh i know your not in nyc so even the biggest GR shoes have OD lines and buying online is no walk in the park either

that's not for me

i dont need to pay box to get what i want

Last edited:
These ain't gonna sit anywhere especially in NYC. $300 is a reasonable price considering after tax it's $240. $60 extra no lines or bs is worth it imo

Mike rich is fam, y'all crazy or dry
nthat.gif

These wont be sitting in NYC.  Think they fetch resell?  WC4s came out and everyone wanted them but they are only worth retail still.  I have a feeling TB3s will follow suit here but who knows.  

These wont be sitting in NYC.  Think they fetch resell?  WC4s came out and everyone wanted them but they are only worth retail still.  I have a feeling TB3s will follow suit here but who knows.  

Those are my thoughts as well. All the 220 remastered pairs could/can be had for retail or under retail after RD. I can't think of any reason these won't follow suit.

Those are my thoughts as well. All the 220 remastered pairs could/can be had for retail or under retail after RD. I can't think of any reason these won't follow suit.
Yep.. these are gonna be crazy GRs so those who want these, retail is all you will need to pay.  

Y'all preaching to choir, 160jordansdeep always pay above retail to secure a pair and to not deal with raffles, lines, bots, etc.

Y'all preaching to choir, 160jordansdeep always pay above retail to secure a pair and to not deal with raffles, lines, bots, etc.
That's the truth if anybody's ever copped off of me before any type of shoes or if I know you personally or even know you through Niketalk and your in the New York area message me I'm on my way right now to pick up my second pair for 240

If I don't know you don't even bother because nobody ever assist me
My dude right here who just made the post if you need a pair tell me but I'm not gonna be back for another two hours because the stores very far from where I live

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom