OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Everybody will eat. Decided to check inventory just out of curiosity. I'm seeing 1 store getting 55 pairs of just 1 size alone.

That's that crazy part. The 250 pairs I quoted is just what they got in so far. JB is not playing around this Holiday Season. Those 3rd quarter numbers are going to look insane :x!!

My bum ash ftl didn't even have top 3's or dooms 
laugh.gif

My bum ash ftl didn't even have top 3's or dooms 
laugh.gif
Where do you guys live at, South Dakota? LOL
South Dakota is a great state with great hunting and fishing but definitely not the spot for Jordans lol. Used to live in Lead (Black Hills country) and Deadwood, been to Sturgis for the Harley Davidson rallies, used to watch the Rapid City Thrillers of the CBA back in the day, and traveled to Spearfish numerous times. 
 No

and SD is actually getting both of those 
What stores and in what cities in South Dakota?

Most I'm paying for these is $190. If I can't get an on disco then Ill wait on the BC3

You may get your wish. As of right now, the system does not have the TB3 coded as QS, so military and discount are a go!! This may change, but hopefully that stays that way,

You may get your wish. As of right now, the system does not have the TB3 coded as QS, so military and discount are a go!! This may change, but hopefully that stays that way,

It's no QS. Coupons are a go just like on WC IV and black metallic V. Only problem is, I don't have one. Lol

Was so bummed I missed out on the 2009 pair since I thought would be a while till they retro again. I was wrong. Took only 2 years to come out again. Lol.

5 years later they drop again with Nike air branding.

Yeah I was too, but I was pissed it even took two years.

Euro exclusive :smh:

Nah, let that convo continue

The more they "weep" about the color, the more I can eat on release day/weekend :D

Back
Top Bottom