OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

first time entering any Jordan thread on here. I just got a call from my local FTL, and I actually won the raffle in my size. I never win, so hopefull thats a decent indication for everyone else.

But like some have mentioned, I was super confused when I saw they were doing the raffle today.

first time entering any Jordan thread on here. I just got a call from my local FTL, and I actually won the raffle in my size. I never win, so hopefull thats a decent indication for everyone else.

But like some have mentioned, I was super confused when I saw they were doing the raffle today.
Woulda been more surprised if you didn't win, everyone and their grandma will get a pair of these

An isolated win doesn't confirm anything. Despite the production, people will STILL miss out.

Are these going to be on SNKRS? Still nothing on them, but they already have the IX's and Space jams.  Weird

Last edited:
Just wondering if any wide-footers have tried Jordan 3s...
If so do they fit well or do they pinch?

They fit me fine. I feel like the Fire Red's pinched on the sides a little. I have wide feet and I wear my true size which is 10, but could easily wear a size 9.5 as well. No clue how the CM3's fit tho.

Was on the fence about these like many of you in this thread. But, then I was offered a free pair of any (non-yeezy) sneakers for being part of a focus group with Nike reps at a local sneaker shop in my neighborhood. So, I chose these!

I still think $220 is absurd for retro J's but I'll gladly take them for free.

My local HOH is doing the app reservation. Not quite sure how it works but I'm supposed to do it Monday starting at 10am

Just wondering if any wide-footers have tried Jordan 3s...

If so do they fit well or do they pinch?
They fine, but if you want a little extra "wiggle" around the toe box area.........there is an option to switch the front laces up from the standard 2 to the optional 3.

You can see the laces I'm talking about in one of the official pics posted below by @DrewSwish

I'm going to pass on these and triple up on the jams the resell on these will be lower so I will cop later down the road.

Street Gear Vid

That EP 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Will have to hold these in hand and feel the leather and push on the midsole(to see if they will crack easily) to see if they're worth me dropping $220+ on these. I've got my 2001s I just restored, but don't want to beat them too much.

Well worth the $220 price point, you won't be disappointed. Leather is plush, overall quality is superb. Elephant print is a lighter shade of grey, much like the OG's. The remastered initiative is no joke.

:rofl:

None of the FTL in the San Diego area seems to be doing raffles anymore. I guess it's all through the app now. Still confused on how that process works

To whoever got they pair already, TTS or .5 down??

Have not tried on a remastered 3 yet. So not sure which to choose for next week.

Back
Top Bottom