OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Those pictures make me want two, need to finesse a disco somehow. $220 hurts with everything else coming out in the next 3 weeks damnit

Man, if i said no look pass, its lookin more like a slam dunk right now......but also i want the xvi & xi 45

239.5+239.5+272.1=[emoji]129297[/emoji]

Not sure, but i'll post when i get them

O and i just got the call from FTL where one of the workers tried to get me for extra

i guess he had no pull lol 

Last edited:
smokin.gif

Checked the sneakers app and cant find them on the upcoming releases
I'm sure after this Friday's drops (huaraches and AF1's) and the Jordan Tour Yellow 9's pass, they will upload them to the app along with the "Top 3" 1's

Last edited:
I got a call from several places already as expected.

I'm glad they're doing 8 to 6 on black friday.

Saw the Cyber 3s earlier at Finishline for the first time in person and felt the pleather it felt pretty good if these dont have that same type of pleather then smh

Those are a lot better than pleather

Checked the sneakers app and cant find them on the upcoming releases
The FTL website says that the True Blue 3 reservations will be uploaded to the App on Monday at 10 PM local time, at least that is what it says for the Foot Locker near my location.

So keep your eyes glued to the App on Monday morning

I have the 2001's in DS sitting right in front of me and I can say i greatly prefer the red liner on the 2016's. I think that pop of red is definitely a plus.

Going to come down to these or Royal Foams for me. I'm a fan of both. Out of all the holiday releases one of these will be the odd man out. Decisions, decisions...

Going to come down to these or Royal Foams for me. I'm a fan of both. Out of all the holiday releases one of these will be the odd man out. Decisions, decisions...

Go for the Royal foamposites, that's when I'm going to do. These true blue threes might hang around for a while, the ones will go fast

Back
Top Bottom