OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

I guess I'm in for these. I'm not happy with the 9s at all. These should be pretty easy though. SNKRS app all I'm trying.

giphy.gif

awww we have an event at work on Friday and by 9 I will either hold a presentation or sit in an audience next to my boss.. I guess it´s resell for me
tired.gif

Well, looks like i missed the raffle on these. Called the shops at my local mall and they all told me the raffles start the week before they release. Went out of my way to double check because i know black friday raffles are usually done 2 weeks before. Lo and behold, they ended up being this monday and tuesday. I know everyone says these will be plentiful, but this is the one release ive been looking forward to all year, and its frustrating knowing i potentially wont get them due to the collective negilgence of the employees. Im sure im not the only one in my area thats in this boat, which essentially means this will be a fcfs fiasco on black friday.

Well, looks like i missed the raffle on these. Called the shops at my local mall and they all told me the raffles start the week before they release. Went out of my way to double check because i know black friday raffles are usually done 2 weeks before. Lo and behold, they ended up being this monday and tuesday. I know everyone says these will be plentiful, but this is the one release ive been looking forward to all year, and its frustrating knowing i potentially wont get them due to the collective negilgence of the employees. Im sure im not the only one in my area thats in this boat, which essentially means this will be a fcfs fiasco on black friday.
You'll hit (like most) online on these. 

No need to worry.

No need to worry.

Thanks fam, im gonna try like hell lol. Ive never purchased online on release day before, but supply on these shouldnt outweigh demand so i might luck out.

What would yall say are the best sites to try on in terms of reliability / least hassle? I know FNL is nightmare so im not even going to bother, also not sure if im just a dummy but i cant find these on the snkrs app anywhere (android user if it matters). I know its a noob inquiry, but im ingrained in my #TeamManual ways lmao xD

Last edited:
Thanks fam, im gonna try like hell lol. Ive never purchased online on release day before, but supply on these shouldnt outweigh demand so i might luck out.

What would yall say are the best sites to try on? I know FNL is nightmare so im not even going to bother. I know its a noob inquiry, but im ingrained in my #TeamManual ways lmao xD

Team manual for sure. I don't mess with foot locker, foot action, finish line archaic sites. I don't have 8 hours trying to add the item to cart.

I pretty much try on snkrs app only. At least some hope there if you do it manually. Knowing how many made, you'll lucky out and grab a pair.

Or even just go to the local mall later that evening. They most likely will be unclaimed pairs to get.

Hope the kicks end up on Nike desktop so I can use 20% coupon for these.

Team manual for sure. I don't mess with foot locker, foot action, finish line archaic sites. I don't have 8 hours trying to add the item to cart.

I pretty much try on snkrs app only. At least some hope there if you do it manually. Knowing how many made, you'll lucky out and grab a pair.

Or even just go to the local mall later that evening. They most likely will be unclaimed pairs to get.

Hope the kicks end up on Nike desktop so I can use 20% coupon for these.

Repped, good looking out g. Team manual for life lol. I just downloaded snkrs for android, i dont see them anywhere under the upcoming releases but im sure theyll pop up eventually. Appreciate the help homie!

Repped, good looking out g. Team manual for life lol. I just downloaded snkrs for android, i dont see them anywhere under the upcoming releases but im sure theyll pop up eventually. Appreciate the help homie!

I am going to guess Monay. They should pop up. Weird they have have the Jordan 9 black/white and Space jam 11 up but not these yet.

I'm also guessing Monday is when theyll pop up foot locker and foot action app reserve system.

Last edited:
Going to come down to these or Royal Foams for me. I'm a fan of both. Out of all the holiday releases one of these will be the odd man out. Decisions, decisions...

Go for the Royal foamposites, that's when I'm going to do. These true blue threes might hang around for a while, the ones will go fast

Good looking out. This seems like the most logical thing to do. If 3's are still around by Christmas might even be to reel 'em in as a gift.

No need to worry.

What would yall say are the best sites to try on in terms of reliability / least hassle? I know FNL is nightmare so im not even going to bother, also not sure if im just a dummy but i cant find these on the snkrs app anywhere (android user if it matters). I know its a noob inquiry, but im ingrained in my #TeamManual ways lmao xD
you'll be able to walk into a store and cop. guarantee

I think that is what he is saying, basically they are 2011s with just red liner like the OGs and NA on the back. Other than that same shoe.

Basically....

Oh yea, don't forget the healthy $70 price increase compared to the 2011 release

Going to sit out the 9 release... And really contemplating about sitting these one out too... Wondering if these will have the NA Maroon 6s effect and sit... Maybe come back to it for a disco.

Just too many releases these holiday... Need to be smart.

Last edited:
It really is amazing how it's the same shoe, yet so different based on small changes in certain angles off the cuts all across the shoe....amazing....

Just found out that a couple of spots out this way is doing FCFS.  I'm hoping the KicksUSA downtown will be doing the same.  I'm in no mood to deal with the potential skirmish out by Willowbrook

Back
Top Bottom