OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Why aren't these on the SNKRS app yet but the IX's and XI's are?

Also - bit off topic but what is the 12th shoe apart of the 12 soles on SNKRS? Any guesses?

Going to sit out the 9 release... And really contemplating about sitting these one out too... Wondering if these will have the NA Maroon 6s effect and sit... Maybe come back to it for a disco.

Just too many releases these holiday... Need to be smart.

I for one think that hefty 220 price tag will have a neutralizing effect on sales which means anyone who wants one will eventually get one for retail.

do most FTLs in store not allow the rewards coupons used on Jordan releases? Or is it like every other release where it differs store to store?

thats what I thought, but I wasnt sure if Retro Jordans would be included too. i'll try regardless.

thats what I thought, but I wasnt sure if Retro Jordans would be included too. i'll try regardless.

These won't be a QS. So you can use your rewards coupon. For some resson the Maroon 6's were.

You can use all coupons if foot locker doesn't label them a QS. The 1's like black toes were a QS. These won't be.

Also, in the Nike pics, the EP is low cut underneath the Nike Air Tab like it should be. All the retail pairs we have seen have a higher cut underneath, similar to the GS pairs and it looks off.

Bruh, you just get out after a 21 year prison sentence or something.?!?!
happy.gif

Im saying, 2 decades is a long time.
I went from '93 to '13, so I can understand!  

Back
Top Bottom