OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

So most of y'all are passing because of stiff leather? Personaly I don't care to me all Jordan's have average leather,I wear my shoes casually anyway. Plus I'm a sucker for Nike air, if my size 10 hits NDC I'm copping

nerd.gif

So most of y'all are passing because of stiff leather? Personaly I don't care to me all Jordan's have average leather,I wear my shoes casually anyway. Plus I'm a sucker for Nike air, if my size 10 hits NDC I'm copping

This this this. Except I'm a size 12.

Really hoping these are easy to get online, i don't see any reason why they wouldn't be , But you never know.

People are passing because of materials, colors, new (og) colors, money, other stuff coming out, other things besides shoes worth buying. People pass for many reasons, y'all just trying to make those who don't like the material look foolish

NDC doesnt charge tax to states that dont charge taxes for shoes, correct? Like New Jersey. I apologize for the dumb question but I'm in canada

What's funny is that some of y'all who are now saying "I'ma pass" are the same people who said a few years ago "I'm coppin' if they ever bring back the Nike Air logo on these joints."

Last edited:
What's funny is that some of y'all who are now saying "I'ma pass" are the same people who said a few years ago "I'm coppin' if they ever bring back the Nike Air logo on these joints."

:lol: I hope they pass on the black cements if they have similar materials.

Last edited:

A lot of these people who claim that they are passing will still cop. It's the same every year

The only 3s that would get absolute cop status for many are the B.C. and WC colorways. These would've been passed on even if they were perfect

These cats are passing b/c they use the $220 price tag and "increase their standards" around it.  Fair enough, I can't hate on them for it since that is pretty pricey for any Jordan retro.

If these costed around $160, these cats would be changing their tune and "instant cop" would be spread throughout this thread.

Last edited:
These cats are passing b/c they use the $220 price tag and "increase their standards" around it.  Fair enough, I can't hate on them for it since that is pretty pricey for any Jordan retro.

If these costed around $160, these cats would be changing their tune and "instant cop" would be spread throughout this thread.
indeed, I've wondered why the Nike air retros have and will sit, it's because folks don't think $220 is justified these.

If these were 160 people will still find something to complain about, thats just the way human beings are!

Last edited:
Out of all the $220 NA OG general releases the White Cement 4's seemed to be the most popular and dried up the quickest.

Wonder how the True Blue 3's will compare to the others in terms of demand?

What were the complaints about the metallics?

And some folks are saying no one filed out raffles at stores for these

A lot of people didn't do tickets because nobody told them they did raffles for every November shoe last Monday and Tuesday,lol.

A lot of people didn't do tickets because nobody told them they did raffles for every November shoe last Monday and Tuesday,lol.
told them? Don't you have to check to find that info out? My local FL had raffle dates on the launch locator

Last edited:

Not sure how people were unaware of this. Especially if they've participated in the last couple of Black Friday releases.

People will forget about these and going for yeezy + nmd bape release.. [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Should be an easy cop

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom