OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

wow they are making a ton of these...I just walked into my mall tonite, was gonna enter in raffles at Olympia sports and footaction...then I went in and got guaranteed pairs already, 2 size 11s...wow

Just barely checked the Nike+ app and saw these were reserved for me but no longer available when I tried to reserve my pair. Oh well, still on the fence about these. Want to hold them in hand before I decide and I feel there will be plenty available unclaimed pairs Friday.

Dude's aren't biting on any foam talk in FB groups lol. It's all yeezys. Wonder if Dooms are gonna end up sitting

No early buy option on SNKR or Nike + for me. So decided to have my wife log in and check her account and boom... got em!

I swear I want these but that thick *** high print just throws me off. I think it makes em look cheap. Not trying to rain on the parade because I do like these but that 1 thing urks me!

These are even going to be in stock at the mall I forgot was even still open. 
roll.gif

These are gonna be an Aqua 8 repeat. 

JACKFROSTY843 JACKFROSTY843
^ Theyre so abundant, I think you could sort thru pairs til you find a pair that suits you.
Ive saw them in person at a few spots, and the size of the elephant print definitely varies from shoe to shoe.

Last edited:
@blw
^ Theyre so abundant, I think you could sort thru pairs til you find a pair that suits you.
Ive saw them in person at a few spots, and the size of the elephant print definitely varies from shoe to shoe.
I was thinking about trying that!...I d k anything bout customizing but wonder if slimming the print and cutting it down would work

Last edited:
Best off sorting thru, not to say u couldnt make it work, but @$220 those ratchets better be on point straight out the box.[emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
Dudes trying to get discount codes because they didn't get a shipping confirmation. Are people really this impatient?

good advice on the NDC code, just chatted and after some convincing was able to get a 10% code. :smokin gonna try to buy a pair on friday and return the pair i have on reserve

Still pissed none of my four Nike+ accounts got a reservation. I was only going to cop if I could purchase from NDC and use my 20% code. I'm already coming to terms with the fact I'll likely miss out on this release. Still have a near-deadstock pair of 2011's in rotation, and another deadstock. I'm a sucker for that "Nike Air" nostalgia, though!

I swear nike gonna lose a million after NT uses discounts lol got my 15% on tuck **** tha bs

good advice on the NDC code, just chatted and after some convincing was able to get a 10% code. :smokin gonna try to buy a pair on friday and return the pair i have on reserve

Jumping through all those hoops to save $20? If you're going that route, why not just keep the reserved pair, and help someone out?

JACKFROSTY843 JACKFROSTY843
Don't forget about the employees their the first one to nit pick all the pairs leaving all the crumbs for the public, at least my pair from Nike is untouched!

Don't forget about the employees their the first one to nit pick all the pairs leaving all the crumbs for the public, at least my pair from Nike is untouched!

Receiving a pair directly from Nike doesn't always mean you're in the clear. From my experience, I've only gotten one flawless pair of shoes from NDC. The rest looked like they should've gone straight to an outlet.

Back
Top Bottom