OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

so here's how the year is gonna shape out:  copped two pair WC4s, summer cop will be black metallic V mids, Fall cop will be TrueBlue 3s.  If they release BC4s (please mf please), count me in x2. I might pick up one other random impulse buy and I'm set.  what a year for Js.  If they drop another surprise 3, i'll have a heart attack.

BC4s?  It's Bred 4s.. who actually calls them Black Cement 4s?!  LOL

I had the chance to cop a pair in 2011 and I passed [emoji]128577[/emoji].... Not again, gotta double up!

Hope they fix the toe box shspe, preforation and innerside midsole paintjob colorblocking.
I still have my 2001 Trueblues which haa the Jumpman on the heel.

Will cry if the shoe is actually red on the inside like the OG. Such a subtle touch that made the OG's stand out from the retros

Might as well make a new sn for not actually thinking black cement 4s is what they really called before the bred takeover

Will cry if the shoe is actually red on the inside like the OG. Such a subtle touch that made the OG's stand out from the retros

U know how nike rolls....that will be on the next remaster in 2028

Last edited:
Oh Yeah! Time to get weird!

original.gif

As long as it doesn't have that clown shoe toebox and garbage EP from the OGs, I'm in. I want it to look as if True Blue III retroed in 94.  Also, Red sock liner looks fresh TBH, and it's very very likely since remaster.

Last edited:
Hate this "bred" thing. Just pure laziness. I work at a high school and it drives me crazy when they say this. Hope these have the red liner on the tongue. Will be my first pair of true blues.

Hate this "bred" thing. Just pure laziness. I work at a high school and it drives me crazy when they say this. Hope these have the red liner on the tongue. Will be my first pair of true blues.
It's this sort of disease that popped up after the CDP. Especially with the Playoff XI's, it's so prevalent in schools that it kind of caught on with me (I was like 10 then lol). Luckily, I've gone through treatment and purged that from my vocabulary. As for the 4's, it never really caught on to me, but whenever I rock my 99's, all I hear is "Nice Breds lol".

Also, dat JD fail when talking about Playoff 11's.

Last edited:
It's this sort of [size=16pt]disease[/size] that popped up after the CDP. Especially with the Playoff XI's, it's so prevalent in schools that it kind of caught on with me (I was like 10 then lol). Luckily, I've gone through treatment and purged that from my vocabulary. As for the 4's, it never really caught on to me, but whenever I rock my 99's, all I hear is "Nice Breds lol".

"disease" ^^ :rofl:

Last edited:
It's this sort of disease that popped up after the CDP. Especially with the Playoff XI's, it's so prevalent in schools that it kind of caught on with me (I was like 10 then lol). Luckily, I've gone through treatment and purged that from my vocabulary. As for the 4's, it never really caught on to me, but whenever I rock my 99's, all I hear is "Nice Breds lol".

I see you , JD !

View media item 1931215
Found these bad boys for $30 ish at a Nike outlet and are crazy comfy lol. I've beaten them to hell on hikes and various camping trips

I see you , JD !

Found these bad boys for $30 ish at a Nike outlet and are crazy comfy lol. I've beaten them to hell on hikes and various camping trips
They're nice for beaters. But these are the only Fusions that should've been made.

Back
Top Bottom